One-Shot 4: MPreg

(This chapter idea was suggested by blackangel5190, whom suggested an MPreg scenario, this will be connected to the Omegaverse AU, which was the last chapter.)

It was still too early in the morning for anyone to be awake but in a little bathroom that was dimly lit, a small frame leant over the toilet and retched. He threw up into the toilet, not caring now if he woke his mate. This was the seventh time this happened, waking up during the night to rush to the bathroom and puke the life out of him. Yoonbum felt so weak for these past few days.

He wasn't sure why he was feeling this way, he knew he didn't have a stomach bug or anything. He shivered slightly and tried to stand up, leaning against the bathroom counter. Sighing and rubbing his head, Yoonbum got a cup of water to rinse his mouth out and quietly trudged out of the bathroom back into the bedroom. Feeling heavily nauseous and tired, he flopped right onto the bed and fell asleep right away, bumping into Sangwoo.

This caused the alpha to wake up and turn to face his lover, and upon noticing how pale he was the bigger male kissed the smaller man on the lips, ignoring the stench of puke lingering across Yoonbum's breath and mouth. Rubbing his omega on the head, Sangwoo decided to get out of bed and surprise Yoonbum with something to make him feel better. Kissing Yoonbum's lips once more, he wrote a little note for his lover and headed out.

After a long sleep, and finally waking up, Yoonbum noticed that Sangwoo wasn't beside him and that it was 1 in the afternoon which caused him to sit up quickly, causing nausea to encircle him and make him rush to the bathroom once more. Once again releasing his insides out, Yoonbum crawled out and leant himself against the wall. And upon sitting on the ground, Yoonbum noticed a piece of paper flutter down to the carpet in their bedroom. Picking it up and reading it to which it said,

"Dear Yoonbum,

You'll have noticed that I may be gone in the morning, don't worry though. I will return, I just needed to get something, but until then, stay safe, I love you. <3

Love, Sangwoo"

Sighing softly and pushing himself off the floor slowly, Yoonbum decided to go make himself something to eat even though he would puke it up in a matter of time and look up what may be causing his feeling of tiredness and fatigue all the time. After preparing the food and now letting it cook, he looked up his symptoms. Yoonbum mostly skimmed through most of the illnesses that he may have but most didn't add up, until a particular word stood out the most.

Pregnant.

The word alone made Yoonbum's eyes widen and almost made him drop his phone in surprise. The omega froze and placed his phone shakily on the kitchen counter. The word repeated and flashed in his mind. Deciding to look at the symptoms of being pregnant, they all matched up to how he had been feeling for the past few days. Shaking his head and backing up into the counter, he slowly pulled his hand over his stomach.

Pregnant.

Tears welled up in his eyes, and he laughed softly to himself. Yoonbum couldn't believe it. He was pregnant with his alpha's child. His Sangwoo. The term pregnant was still very foreign to him but it made him feel warm. However, Yoonbum still wanted to be very sure that he was indeed pregnant. Quickly making sure that his food wasn't burning or anything, he once more rushed to the bathroom and got a pregnancy test.

Yoonbum peed onto the test and anticipated the results. Walking back and forth in the small bathroom, Yoonbum bit his lip. The results were now starting to appear and as the results were coming up Yoonbum frantically shook it, becoming more and more impatient. Putting the test down onto the counter to prevent himself from shaking it more, two clear lines appeared, causing the male to suck in a deep breath.