One-Shot 6: Painting the City Red

(This chapter idea was requested by kindereggos101): "Could you do one where Sangwoo and Yoonbum are a murderous couple. A girl flirts/tries to seduce Sangwoo, he tells Yoonbum and they both go out to find her and she deeeead"

A.N: This is super late but you guys likey the new cover? ',:)) And I'm sorry that I just started on this super super late ;A; AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 17.7K READS OMG AAAA I DONT DESERVE YOU GUYS. BTW Killing Stalking Season 3 is too much for my small heaart ;w; *BTW, I'M TAKING REQUESTS AGAIN, SO PLEASE REQUEST AWAY!!*

The night was young and people were out, partying and grinding. In a crowded club, there was a young couple together, enjoying each other's company. They weren't just any average couple though, they were well known throughout the neighbourhood, and the dark alleys in the city. The couple personally was Sangwoo, and Yoonbum but when anything or anyone would dare to get in their way or trouble them, their fate would end in red.

Deciding to get some more drinks for himself and his lover, Sangwoo stood up and walked out of the booth, Yoonbum slapping his ass on the way out. Turning his head to wink at Yoonbum, he accidentally bumped into a young woman, who glared at him and was about to say something until she saw his face, giving him a flirtatious look. Sangwoo gave her a friendly smile in return, trying to move his way past the woman, but she wasn't having any of it. Stopping him from taking any further steps, she started to twirl a strand of her hair, leaning forward and pushing her breasts up against him.

Seductively, she proceeded to trail her hands up his chest, before batting her eyelashes and saying, "Hey there handsome, where do you think you're going? I'm awfully sorry for being in your way~ I'm willing to make it up to you though~"

"Nah, I'm good. You kinda scare me anyways but I'm off to get some drinks, now if you'll excuse me-" Sangwoo tried pushing his way past the woman once more, but she proceeded to stop him once more, this time, pulling her leg up against the side of his leg. Sangwoo gave her another friendly smile, but he was starting to get annoyed with this woman's persistence, and if he got anymore annoyed, he was going to have to do something about this woman.

"Oh c'mon~ I promise you that I'll make you feel real good~" She purred, pressing her body up against his some more. Gritting through his teeth, he smiled more at her, as he was now annoyed by her and her presence.

"Does she not understand that I said no?" He thought. "Ugh, she's really starting to get on my nerves, and I don't want to keep Bum waiting. I hate drunk people."

She continued to trail her hands lower and lower on the male's body, deciding that he had enough, he grabbed them and pulled her in close, their faces inches apart. Smirking when she flinched at his sudden move, he whispered, "Well, I guess I can't deny a lady's wishes. Meet me in the back outside and I'll be sure to give you a good time as well." Pushing her away slightly, he sighed in relief once he saw her go outside to the back of the club. "Finally, that whore was really annoying me... But, Bum and I haven't painted the city in red for a while.  I guess we could do so once more this week." Smirking to himself before walking back to the booth where he saw his small lover wait for him.

Kissing his lover passionately before pulling away, he saw the loving gleam in Yoonbum's eyes, before taking his hand and sitting next to him. "Bum-baby, I'm sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Something got in the way." Yoonbum noticed that Sangwoo didn't bring back any drinks and gave him a questioning look, pouting slightly. "I know that you were expecting me to bring back drinks, but instead a rat decided to try stealing something that belongs to you. Of course, I sent them outside, and they're waiting to get your punishment." Sangwoo saw a change in the gleam that was in Yoonbum's eyes. The kind of gleam that would always appear before they killed someone.