Chapter 2 - The audition

They start calling girls in, i noticed that the three other girls auditioning for this part all had brown hair and brown eyes like me.

The last girl goes in and now i'm the only one left in the waiting room. I start getting really nervous and don't feel to good. I cover my mouth as i start to feel vomit going up my throat, i turn to the trash can next to me, and well vomit away.

The stress definitely got to my stomach but i feel slightly better after. I try and fix my self up in the mirror in the bathroom, it's a good thing a brought my makeup bag and perfume otherwise i'd be smelling like shit.

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for this addition but nothing seems to be working. The girl finally walks out the room with a disappointing look on her face, i instantly feel my stomach turn around.

"Lena" the woman with glasses and a paper cardboard yells. I stand up and enter the room, trying not to look as nervous as i was, after all the acting i've done in my life this has got to be the best performance i've done so far.

I enter a small room with four people sitting at a table, all looking at me, two women and two men, one woman is a redhead and the other a blonde. The men both have brown hair and they all looked very "professionally" looking witch terrified me even more.

There is a background and a camera, i'm going to guess that's where i'm suppose to stand.
" if you'll just stand right here thank you" the girl with the glasses says while pointing at the spot in front of the background. I of course do as she says.

" Hi what's your name, and where are you from " the redhead woman asks as she looks done at her paper . "Lena and i'm from Williams Ford" i say almost feeling like this is the XFactor. They kept asking me all sorts of questions from why i'm auditioning to what kind of coffee i like. After all the pointless questions they finally tell me i can start my audition.
-------------
I walk out of the room feeling pretty great about my audition, i did an okay job i definitely deserve a pad on the back for that one. I text my mom to come pick me up and before i know it i'm in her car telling her all about it.

" They said that they will call back in a week or two and break the news"

"and well do you think you got it???"

" well i didn't do bad but i also don't know if the other girls may have more experience and practice then me so i don't know"

" i feel like you will get this part, i can feel it in my gut".

I giggle while i look out the car window, looking at the city i'm in and not believing it, this is where dreams come true. I find my self drifting into daydreaming and slowly close my eyes, it's been a long day.