SUPRISE RETURN part 2

2 years had passed since you left and all you could think about was lumiere you had only gotten 2 letters from him and that was only from the first 2 months you left. Then one day your boss died and you lost your job as the head house keeper. With nowhere to go or no family to go to you decided to go to the castle and ask Adam for a job and a place to stay. Hope fully he would still remember you.

After a long walk you finally reached the tall metal gate. It was all rusted and covered with vines with sharp spikes all over them. you just thought to yourself  "wow great job Cogsworth" pushing the heavy gate  to get into the over grown garden "what happened" you thought

You reached the door and as if by magic it opened. Stepping in you were hit by the draft you let in and quickly shut the door. The entire hallway was dusty covered in cobwebs and dark. The only light was coming from a candle stick on a small table next to the door. As you were about to pick it up you herd something at the other end of the corridor and walked towards it.

Lumiere (P,O,V)

  Lumi: (Y/N)? oh no what is she doing here? What will she do when she sees me?

At this point she was at the other end of the corridor so me and Cogsworth could talk

Cogs: " Was that (Y/N)? Oh no what is she doing here? How did she get here?"

Lumi: " Cogsworth I'm a candle stick not mystic meg.... I'm going to talk to her"

Cogs:"What? Why?"

Lumi: " Because Cogsworth we haven't seen her in 2 years. After we got turned into objects I couldn't write to her and even after  the 2 years she's been gone I still have feelings for her," and with that he was hopping strait towards you.   

Cogs: "Wait a minute! , wait a minute!....OH BLAST " 

When you got to the bottom of the hall you were greeted by the large stone stairs leading to the west wing. You were about to go up until you herd someone call you're name. 

Lumi: "Long time no see. I Knew you'd come to visit but not after 2 years"