Part 3

You: "Ha Ha very funny Lumiere. I was..." you turned around expecting to see a man but instead you saw a gold candlestick with an unsure smile.

Lumi: "Um.....hello (Y/N). Its been a while hasn't it? I mean you've changed so much since the last time we spoke."

Deciding to sit on the first step of the staircase he hopped closer to you. For a moment you just sat there in shock before you spoke.

You: You're one to talk Lumiere. What happened to you? Where's everyone else?

Before he could answer you Cogsworth stormed. for some reason, he looked very nervous

Cogs: "I believe I can answer that. 2 months after you left a beggar woman knocked on the door and asked for shelter but the prince being him he refused and the beggar turned out to be a witch and did all this..."

You: " What all the cobwebs and dust how dare she," you say in a sarcastic tone. however Lumiere found it funny and giggled a bit.

Cogs: "No, no she put a curse on all of us including the master and we stay like this until he turns 21 and if he hasn't found someone to love and someone to love him we become antiques and he stays a...beast"

(A/N) I know I didn't write that properly but watch the first 4 minuets of the move for a proper backstory

You: "Ok well I need to talk to the prince have you seen him?"

Cogsworth and Lumiere looked at each other with confusion written all over their faces.

Luni: "Why may I ask?"

You: "I need a job and a place to stay and he said that if I ever need a job that there would always be a place open."

Cogs: " DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID!!! YOULL BECOME ONE OF US IF YOU AGREE!!"

Lumi: " I agree with cogsworth why after what we have told you do you still want to work here?

You: " sigh... have you ever lived on the streets Lumiere?"

Lumi: "...Yes..."

You: "Then you know WHY?

Before him and Cogsworth could say anything else you dashed to the top of the stairs to the prince's throne room. 

Cogs: "OH MY GOODNESS SHE IS SO STUBBORN SOMETIMES," he said walking back and forth across the floor.

Lumi: " I know... that's why I love her" he whispered with the goofiest love stuck face you've ever seen"