"Mommy"

Riele and Jace had just arrived to Atlanta and Riele was so excited as Jace could see but she was more nervous I mean Jace bringing her back home in the matter of just 3weeks knowing each other. They had just parked in front of a beautiful dark wooden house. Riele stared in amazement while Jace stared at her the same way.She took Aliyah out her car seat leaving hrper blanket because of the heat there."zAre you guys rich?!"she asked and he laughed as she did too."We more invest our money in prior things we need to"he said and continued to unload the boxes.That's when the door flung open and a tall brunette came running towards Jace and jumped on his back.

"My brotha!"he yelled and jumped off.They gave each other s bro hug and that's when he noticed Riele."Hey I'm Xander"he said walking to her shaking her hand."Hey I'm Riele"she said and Aliyah extended her arms to Xander and Riele let him carry her."I missed you little Missy"he told her and tickled her.

Riele went over to Jace to see if he needed help."I'm okay don't worry"he said and Riele smacked her lips."As if come on let me help"she whined and he shook his head."I got it go on"he said and laughed and she finally gave in and walked over to Xander maybe he saw she was trying to avoid a conversation with him.

"I'm Riwks if you didn't know I don't know if I said that yet but um uh yeah"she said nervously and then smiled to cover it up."No you didn't but nice to meet you and don't worry I'm probably better than Jace he did learn from me"he joked with her and she laughed."So how long have you known each other"he asked.

"Well little surprising but about 3 weeks almost a month now"Riele said and do looked at her with shock,He couldn't help but judge Jacedidnt know her good how could he bring her here wit out any information he was quick to protect his brother."Oh okay"he said and Riele nodded.

Aliyah extended her arms for Riele and she took her from Xander.She knew he was a little worried I mean who wouldn't be she thought they had only knew each other for a little hit of time and she's going to live with him and his brother."She's tired do you have a room I could lay her in?"use asked Xander and he quickly was pulled out his thoughts."Yah just follow Jace"he said and Riele looked over to have carrying things in the house.

He looked really cute that hair that fell on his face turned her on .She ignored it and followed him into the beautiful house that matched the outside.Everything was pulled together in just the perfect ways."Okay Xander let us have the basement its more like a house down there for ourselves"Jace told her and they went to the huge basement that fixed up in perfect ways.

"You like?"Jace asked her and she smiled at him and nodded."Is there a room for her?"Riele asked and Jace looked around yntill he came to a room with a pink door."Will the ruins the theme of the house but this is probably it"He told her and they entered a rainbow room theme."Awwh"Riele said she was in awh at the room."Okay Liyah time for a nap"Riele said putting her on the bed but she refused tying herself to Riele.Jace watched and smiled something about this made him more attracted to her.

"No mommy I wanna stay with you!"Aliyah screamed and Riele stared at her then at Jace.Jace was in much shock as she was."Aliy-okay you can stay"Riele responded quietly and picked her up.Something about her calling her mommy made her happy.She hadn't experienced being a mother besides taking care of her sister."I'll set our bags in our room"Jace told her and left.

"You are so precious baby girl and ... I love you"Riele said and she meant it she never thought loving someone that wasn't her own was not capiable but ever since Jace and Aliyah came in her life she was feeling very different.Her sister death was expected but she still mourned about it.She rocked Aliyah as they sat on the bed.Jace can!e peak in in and she smiled. His heart was bating fast he felt so different inside.

Riele put her down and put her comforter over her and walked out being met mpby Jace and almost falling back he gripped her waist and stopped her from falling. She looked down and he looked at her and moved his hands away and she looked up.

"Sorry"He said and she shook her head."No-no its fine"she said and fiddled her hands together.Jace looked at her and licked his lips."I'm happy that she called you that she never called isabellepa her mom and its just.."he tried saying and she laughed."Isabella is very cruel and she does very horrible things to people but doing it to her daughter is.."Riele tried saying but ended it with a shrug.

"I hope we never see her again she's to much to handle"Jace said and she nodded they left the room and closed it slightly and then went upstairs to see Xander."He's very nice to let us stay"Riele said and he nodded and they went and found dinner on the table and a note from Xander saying he would be back later."Yum noodles"Riele said and they sat down bpafter washing their hands.

"Let's dig in"They said together.