The Road Awaits

Jace had just told Riele he purchased a house for them in Cali,and bought her a car.Riele was overwhelmed with the freedom of a car,and a shelter with the home.She had always wanted a family but death slowly consumed them.Only time can tell where it takes Riele and Jace.

She could never imagine what had life brought to her right now.Aliyah and Jace were the best things so far.Riele still thinks about her being with her sister,hut she knew it had to happen and she knew she was in a better place.

On the way to California

"Aliyah be patient"Riele said climbing to the back of the car,they were about six hours away from California and Aliyah wasn't having Riele sitting in the front with Jace."I'm here"Riele said finally settling in the seat and stretched her feet on the remaining one,as she sat in the middle."Stay here mommy"Aliyah said and Riele's heart fluttered and she kissed Aliyah's cheek and laid her head on her lap,yet Aliyah still in her car seat.

"Yeah mommy needs to sit here Aliyah"Jace said patting the passengers seat next to him looking back at Riele and Aliyah in a stop light then focusing his eyes back in the road."No Daddy!"Aliyah screamed and Riele jumped jerking her head away from her lap and Jace continued to drive."No yelling baby"Riele said and grabbed a hair tie from her wrist and tied all Aliyah's hair up into a bun.

"You need a hair cut mama"I say and punch her cheeks slightly."I'll give you the money to get her a hair cut"Jace told her and Riele sighed."No you do to much for me,I have a bank account Jace I'm not poor"Riele told him grabbing a cookie from a tray that had bought.

"I know I just want you to be comfortable"he tells her running his hand through her hair.Riele stated at him for a while ,"Then let me continue doing a regular person thing,get a job down there,pay bills as much as I can, help raise Aliyah and stay with you guys"she says to him leaning back into the chair.

"Just Five hours, 45 minutes and three seconds"Jace says smiling in the rear window. Riele smirked at him and looked at Aliyah."I wanna be her mom legally"she spills out then quickly turns to look at Jace's reaction."I-I would love that"he says as he could almost cry from hearing that.

Isabella was a good girl but things didn't work out with Jace and her and she didn't want anyone else to have him.She didn't want Aliyah as much as Jace knows,she used her to keep Jace around. Jace got full custody of Aliyah because of circumstances of abuse being held in her household by Aliyah.

Isabella was sweet at first but sweet can be bitter at the end,like a poison berry,you see it and eat it thinking its good but then next thing you know your dead."When we get to L.A where gonna have a house and see all your family"Riele tells Aliyah as she leans on her car seat."I can't wait to see grandma!"Aliyah squealed and Jace laughed along with Riele."Me too"Riele says and stares at Jace as he drives.

"I can't wait for you to meet everybody"Jace tells Riele and she smiles."I hope they like me"she tells him and Aliyah buts in the conversation."How can they not love you?!"Aliyah said while having cookie crumbs on her face.Riele laughed and wiped the crumbs off her face."I don't princess how can they not?"Jace said and she could see him smiling from my point of view.

"Well thank you but if everybody had the same opinions, there would be no point "Riele tells them."What do people think of me?"Aliyah ask and Jace and Riele chuckle."Doesn't matter princess only matters what you think of you"Jace says and Riele nods."Then why does everybody need an opinion?"she ask."Good question, because sometimes we need it"Riele answers and Jace nods.

"when?"she ask them and Riele sighs and smiles at the curious girl."Like if you have a hard time choosing between your favorite princess dress I can help you choose the one I think you should wear because you like both"Riele explains to her and she smiles and nods."

Sorry its short just busy with school and test I will try and make the next one long,so much going on!