grandmas

when we got to our privet jet. oh yeah did i tell u guys im rich??? anyways we all boared on to the plane and hired someone to take the moving truck to texas. when we got on the jet i quickly layed on the couch and fell asleep. i woke up by hearing my phone go off and i saw noah was txting me.

from noah

hey babe! how are you?? i miss you so much

to noah

im great! i just got on the plane awhile ago and fell aleep how are you??.

then i never got a text back he usually texts back imediatly. then i though he prob just fell asleep. i got scared when all of a sudden the innercom from my captain came on, he said we will be lanind in 20 min. i looked at my clock and it said 6:00 so i went to go wake up my sister and bell and syd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when we got off the plane i found my grandma and grandpa in the airport waiting for us. then i saw my aunt grace with them so i ran up to her and gave her a huge hug and we all went to there car to go to my grandmas house.when we got to her house i walked up to my room and sat on my bed and just layed there when bell and syd wakked into my room they knew i was sad so they cuddled with me and we all fell asleep on my king size bed. (1 hour later) i woke up from the sounds of someone knocking on my door. so opened the door to my room and saw my aunt grace. she said something about her friends son is coming over in 20 min becasue me grandma and grandpa and my aunt were going out. and i just said ok and went back to sleep. when i woke up 5 min later i got dressed in my white short shorts and pink crop top. and my sparkly pink heels. i looked at bell and syd and saw that they were still asleep and so i just left them asleep. when i walked down staires to get food the door bell rang and i remebered my aunt saying her friends son is coming over so i walked and opened the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys sorry this chapter was short and i need ideas for my next chapters 30 reads for my next chaper???? love you all babes and dontforget to comment and like(:

instagram - jessee_ann13

kik -lovelife57