Mr.Rebound Times Two.

( chapter 3 ).                Date: January 24, 2014
          Today I was a little hesitant to go to work in my head I was thinking; "just call in sick you've gone to work everyday and have never missed a day." No matter cause my body was already walking to the bathroom to get ready anyways. So I hesitantly get ready for work, I drive over to work park my car and then before I walk to the restaurant to unlock the doors. I see his car their and by then I was already thinking, " is he stalking me WTF." Then with no hesitation I stomp madly over to his car and bang on the driver side window. After my ranting and raving moment I finally stop, I look inside the car and see no one was in it. Strangely there was a note put between the windshield wipers. It read, " Dear Amanda, I know you don't like me and I understand I just wanted to apologize so if you don't wanna hear from me again then so be it. So I then crumbled the note up and tossed it in the trash, then I started my shift a few hours later a guy came in I seated him I never really got his name all I knew was that it started with an "E".
         As I was getting his food the guy asked me if I wanted to sit with them and I at first, said " sry can't I'm working ," then he said " nonsense plz I insist ". So I sat and talked to him he told me his name was Josh and told me a bit about himself. He was such a nice guy, then he told me that he was waiting for someone, and that it wouldn't be long. Then a few hours later Josh finally stopped and said, " oh here he is now." As his friend walked into the restaurant I noticed that it was him.
    Josh then said, " oh you know my brother,"
      I ment to say this in my head but I blurted it out for real saying " YOU'R BROTHER!?"