nightmare

Prplzorua thank you for the request. And i really want you guys to request it helps me a lot

Anxiety pov
I look around i'm in the dark and can't see. I hear i faint whisper. "Anxiety help me" it says. I follow the whisper. I feeling around and bump into something scaring me half to death.

It starts to lighten up and i see im in a forest. I hear the voice again. "Help anxiety...anybody help" it says getting fainter. I follow it until i see soemthing in the distance that will haunt me forever. Prince is lying on the ground in a pool of his own blood with a stab wound in his stomach. I run the fastest i ever have to his side on the ground. "PRINCE OH MY GOD W-WHAT HAPPENED" i yell in fear my voice cracking. "Anxiety why weren't you here i yelled but now you're to late" he whispers barely audible coughing up blood. "Wha-at i didn't hear you why didn't I hear I could have stopped t-this" I say starting to cry. "Anxiety it's okay I love you just know t-that" he says with his last breath.

I shoot up out of bed about to scream but cover my mouth. I realize im in princes room and thats it's 1:00 am. Oh thank god it was just a dream. I look over to prince to only realize he is not there. I start to panic. Oh god what if it wasn't a dream. What if really is gone. I start crying. I'm shaking now an pulling at my hair. Oh god he died i couldn't save him oh god oh god why. Im rocking myself back and forth. All of a sudden i feel arms hug me and pull close to them. I try to push away only to realize it's princr with wet hair and pajamas on. I hang to him tight sobbing. "Hey it's alright whats wrong" prince asks while petting my hair. "I-I had a drea-m and you *hic* d-died"i say my voice going up an octave on the kast word. "Oh baby it's okay im here im fine and you're here in my arms safe" prince says calming anx down.

Princes pov
I lay him down with me and rap my arms around him his face buried in my chest. I feel him start to go limp as he falls asleep. I cuddle against him and fall asleep as well.

Yay a longer one shot. XD hope you guys like it and please request more. Peace out my frens.