Dark feeling pt 1

Virgil hadn't come out of his room in day's. His chest felt like a weight was constantly pushing on top of it and he had no motivation to get out of bed. Nothing seemed to cause it; but it must of come from somewhere right?

    The other sides had started to get worried. They hadn't seen or even heard anything from the dark trait. Had they done or said something that upset him? Were they missing something that had happened with him?

He finally emerged from his room hoodie pulled over his head as he went to get some food from the kitchen. He'd always kept extra food in his room but had finally ran out. He didn't want to go out but his stomach had growled in protest. He just wanted to curl up and sleep forever; to never be bothered with the dark reality of the world he lived in.

ROMAN
Ah there he is I'd started to get really worried. Roman thought to himself as he stood up walking over the the gloomy figure. "Hey Mr. Short dark and gloomy you finally out of your cave?" He tried to joke but the smaller side looked everything but amused. "Roman please not now I'm really not in the mood" He mumbled averting his eyes from even looking at Roman's face. "Virge. What's wrong hun?" Roman murmurs softly pulling the small man into a hug. Virgil melted into it hugging back. "It's just... everything seems so difficult lately. Getting out of bed sucks and I just feel this heaviness that I can't explain" he sighed out shakily tears forming in his eyes. "Hey let's just go to my room and you can tell me more and be comfortable okay?" Roman asked and immediately Virgil nodded. Roman took his hand leading him to his room and sitting on the bed patting the spit next to him. "Now tell me everything sweeheart" he cooed.

(Yeet bitches that's it for now I forgot I had this on here so I wrote this out quickly)