Corey and his sister

☡By the way, tell me in the comments whether that's Corey's sister or not. I will change the picture.☡

Corey was busying watching a Spiderman movie until his sister came in the living room and change the channel to My Little Pony. She was tired from all the chores she had to do for her and Corey aka twice the work."Hey that was the new Spiderman movie. Give it back!!" Corey commanded his sister, Ashely to give it back but wouldn't. She hide it under the couch. Ashley sat on top on the cushion she hide the remote in and look at Corey with a evil glare. Ms. Taylor aka Corey's Mom came in the living room and said," Alright guys stop fighting. The school bus is already here." Corey and Ashely got off the couch and race to the bus. They crudely got squshed and stuck in the bus door. "Oh c'mon! Y'all do this everyday. How about you guys get along," The bus driver asked Corey and Ashely a pointful question. Though it didn't work. "Cash me outside, how about that," Ashely managed to got the front seat, leaving Corey behind and in anger. Corey got up and yelled,"Alright that's last straw!" Corey yelled at her sister. Unfortunately, a lot of people walked on Corey to get to the back of the bus.

At school, Corey and Ashely were both doing an activity together. Why? The teacher forced the students to be a partner with their relatives only. The activity they were doing was a poster on their favorite superhero. They both fought over the poster. They both pulling it on the ends. They were hoping if one of them would let go, they wouldn't. The poster formerly started to rip and it ripped in half. "Ooooo, Corey you broke it"  "I did not broke it, you did. You were holding on it" "That does it" Ashely charged at Corey with a punch on the cheek. He took it and kick Ashely in the stomach. Ashely went on the floor, holding her stomach in pain. She was not stopping there. She was about to running and punch him but the teacher hold them back by standing in the middle of the fight. "Man, y'all need to stop. Y'all do this everyday, can't y'all get along," The teacher asked them the same exact question from the bus driver. They both crossed their arms together and said, "no, we never will."

Corey busying putting stuff in his locker. Ashely was doing it too. She shut her locker and heard some footsteps coming towards her. Corey heard it as well but he ingored it. The bullies were near her. They were Shawn Crahan and Chris Fehn. They surrounded her with mean looks and manipulative skills. "Little girl, you got lunch any money on you? If you don't, we're gonna f**k you up twice," Shawn said in a scary voice. Chris did the Fnaf Freddy laugh as taunting. She was in fear. All she could do was put her hands on her head and hope that someone to save her. Shawn grabbed her by the waist. Chris hold her hand to let her stay in position. Shawn put his hand in Ashely's pockets. He felt nothing. He about to beat Ashely up. Corey was staring in a distance. He couldn't resist seeing his sister getting picked on. He ran at them and physically punch Chris in the face. Chris ran away in pain. He picked Shawn up and said, "If you ever mess with my sister again, I'll f**king tear you apart so bad that you wouldn't stand," in a deeper and evilier voice than Shawn. He throwed Shawn on the floor, Shawn was crying in the floor. He began to ran away. Corey crouched down and hugged his sister in comfort. "Thanks, Corey. I thought you wouldn't save me," Ashely was burring her face in Corey's chest in tears. Corey was amused by the thing that Ashely went through. He pulled her closer. "Don't worry Ashely. You're older brother is gonna protect you at all... cost," Corey was crying, he never wanna let go his sister ever again.