Peanut Butter (Amyplier Smutshot)

(This literally came in a dream and peanut butter will never be the same. If you don't like smut, please ignore this first chapter, and for obvious reasons, please do not tag Mark or Amy in this, I know they are a couple and all, but yeah, let's be respectful))

It all started with a jar of peanut butter...

I made my way into the office, first day after getting over the flu, Mark was so nice to take care of me all that time, of course I did the same for him when he was pretty much bedridden. During my sickness, I had the most interesting dreams, to say the least, maybe I'll get the chance to talk to Mark about them later, right now I had the urge to go into the office and see how work is coming along. However, when I walked into the studio I saw Mark sitting on the couch, tinkering with the livestream setup.

I smiled, "How are you feeling, hunny?" I greeted my hard working man.

He turned. "Oh hey, Amy." He greeted back. "I'm doing a whole lot better. More importantly, how about you? You must be feeling a bit better?"

I took the last sip of my coffee and threw it in the trash. "Yup, doin pretty good." I gave a thumbs up. "So what brings you here? I just wanted to make sure everything is running smoothly."

He nodded, "Same here, I just want to make sure everything will be functioning for the next livestream and things don't go to shiiiiiiit." He emphasized the expletive.

I nodded as I sat on the couch next to him, "Makes sense." I paused. "Wow, we're really workaholics huh?" I giggled and he joined me in laughter.

"Yeah, but it's a good thing." He seemed to finish up what he was doing and turned to me. "Did you bring Tyler, Ethan or Kathryn with you?"

I shook my head. "No, but I thought they would be here, no wonder it's so quiet."

"I can make it louder!" Mark suddenly shouted.

"You silly biscuit." I giggled at his antics, before I decided to change up the mood. "So, you know when I was sick right?"

Mark snorted, "Amy, that wasn't long ago."

I giggled. "Well anyway, I had these really vivid and interesting dreams."

"Oh?" Mark looked interested. "Like what about, they weren't bad were they?"

I shook my head. "Oh, not at all. The opposite actually. They were about you."

He smiled. "Daaaawwwwww."

"I mean..." I paused. "If by bad, you mean naughty, though."

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Naughty?"

"Yeah, ya know." I trailed off a bit. "Things got a bit.... Kinky."

"Interesting." He nodded as his tone of voice changed to sound more sensual. "Why don't you tell me a bit more?"

"Well, ya see." I found myself blushing sheepishly. "It involved me, you, bunny lingerie and a jar of peanut butter."

He chuckled. "A bit odd, but continue, tell me about the lingerie."

He was already getting a kick out of teasing me like this. "It was like a black teddy, with black stockings, a little fluffy white tail and white bunny ears."

He thought to himself with a devilish grin. "Still a bit odd, but I could work with that."

I paused with a red face, I realized what he meant. "You're not suggesting..."

He held up his finger to silence me. Then he stood and walked out of the room, only to come back a short minute later holding a jar of peanut butter. He promptly set it down on the floor in front of the couch and sat back down next to me. "So, no bunny outfit, but we have peanut butter."