Them Story Ideas I was Talking about

(1) Love from the Soul:

A dark soul wonders to world living off the shadows looking for a mate to spend eternity with. She was there though all pain all death and is the last of the ancient race of feared rage. She is lost and is doomed to live a lonely broken life until she meets one boy destined to undo all evil with his heart and his love.

(2) Red Cape:

Belonging to the modern world she was taken by magic, heartbreak and the history of the world... and the legend of The Red Cape.

(3) Upon Awakening:

Upon awakening she was lost and alone. Upon awakening she was held captive by the faerie realm. Upon awakening she lost her heart to a powerful being who hides his true powerful personality from all except her. Her destiny unfolded itself... upon awakening.

(4) True Self:

She is kind. She is smart. She is beautiful. She is secretly rich. She even has a secret identity she hides from everyone. Hazel Cart Tissal may look like an angel but her true self and inner feelings aren't so pure.

She is an assassin. She is cunning. She has a mask. No one knows her true identity. The world has named her The Shadowed Dusk and she is indestructible. Her inner feelings are hidden along with her identity of which many want to unmask.

These two souls are the same and are on a quest. For an average life with no secrets... and someone to love.

(5) Sauron's daughter (Legolas Fanfiction):

Force bred with magic. Trained as a weapon. Captive both inside and out. She is a mastermind. A slave to Sauron... her father. What happens when the nameless breaks free of her father's stronghold looking for a new life? She grows to her full potential in the forest of Fangorn usually taking the form of a young she-elf with hazel eyes and hair and pale skin who holds the deadliest of secrets but that is only the beginning as the final war of the rings come ever closer along with a fairly handsome elven prince she is immensely drawn to.

'"You lost a member and it seems you are to gain another"

"Another?" questioned Aragon who had met the lady of the woods in private.

"Who?"

"The one who helped you get here" Aragon's face was set in confusion and as the Lady of the woods turned. The helper walked out of the forest that surrounded their location. It was feline as it stalked forward, dark and deadly. Darkness itself had made this creature. It gave a light laugh at Aragon's face.

"This is..." Lady Galadriel started but trailing off as it said

"I have no name" it took its hood off to reveal an elleths face but it had a shadow hidden deep inside her eyes. Yes, it was a she and Aragon just put on a blank face as he stood protectively in front of one of the ring masters facing of the dark creature. With 'Who is she?' written all over his face.

(6) Legolas love story (Girl of the Horizon's Stars):

A magic being came to the meeting of Rivendell with his hood up and nobody knew who he was except Boromir. He said he had no name but came and went with the Horizon's Stars until his own path became clear. He becomes the tenth member of the fellowship and he gets quite close with the hobbits. But even Boromir has missed a major detail of her life... she, yes SHE, is Saruman the White's daughter and has been wanting to escape her father's power hungry clutches as soon as her powers began to blossom. This is what Gandalf has pieced together and he turns out to be a more father like figure than she could have ever imagined. Someone else is also on her mind... Legolas... prince of the woodland realm. How will middle earth react to her sour bloodlines?

(7) Seth Clearwater Love Story (From the soul):

She is a cross between human, shapeshifter and vampire. She is powerful. She is ancient. She is cunning... but she is lonely. She is Elsyla the one and only.

He is a shapeshifter. He is a minor in his pack. He is young. He is smart (ish)... but he is lonely. He is Seth Clearwater.

What happens when 2 lonely souls meet and are faced with challenges of acceptance, control and impossible love. Maybe it will not be so impossible after all.

(8) Paul Lahote Love Story (Scales of feelings):

A newbie in the neighbourhood Janie Marz Cilon is about as insanely calm as possible but what happens when a certain wolf who has anger issues can't take his eyes off her. Will love blossom? Will love cause despair? What actually caused Paul to settle for a good change of mood?

(9) Draco Malfoy love story (Unholy want):

If darkness takes you... you will never be the same. If darkness takes you... you are alone. If darkness takes you... there is no going back. If you find love... it may turn out to be an escape route from your past, inheritance and the darkness.

(10) Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction (for Hails):

What if... a certain villain made another super villain that revealed the identities of Ladybug and Cat Nior? How would they react? How would their friends and family react? What will hawk moth do next? What exactly happens? Will they remember truly forever?

(11) Counted as dead:

My town. Gone. My family and friends. No idea. Me? Counted as dead.

I will never return to my old mindset. Count that as dead the new me arises. I am only out for revenge...

(12) Voice Bomb:

Once a nerd. Once part of a family. Once had friends. Once had a home. I was innocent... once, not anymore. They took my life away just when the bullying stopped about me going mute. Not anymore, never going to happen again.

I am dangerous now. I am the master of the assassin household. I trust no one. I am a solo patroller. I am evil ... yet not. I remade my life with the little scraps of me I have left. But now, only after I spoke, I sing. Never going back, I can only move forward. People have no name for me. My advice... pray, nothing can save you now.

(13) Snap:

I was nice, easy to talk to and had a bright future with my good grades. I wanted to stop violence so I started with writing causes

-family issues

-inspirational movies, games etc.

-bullying

I tried to help stop the last one... tried and tried till one day I snapped. Meet the unbeatable runaway... the new me.

(14) Marked Meetings:

A wolf pup was born with strange markings all over his face on the night his pack was destroyed. The pack escaped but his was taken and tortured. He was beaten until he was broken and was out of commission for days at a time. He wanted revenge after everything they did to him and his pack.

A wolf pup was saved with strange markings all over her face on the night her saviour alpha was killed. The pack escaped and took her along with them. She was loved but never truly fit in. Being bullied provoked her anger which revealed the true nature of the markings. She experimented and grew stronger till one day she saved the pack while doing so she showed them her other form... her human form.

What happens when markings meet?

If you like any tell me. Give me feedback. Or tell me it's dumb in a "nice" way.

I'll post some more FANDOM based ones over the next few days😎😎😏 btw I like 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃this emoji 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃