15

Chandler

"Naheim... You just gotta shut ya mouth sometimes" Ski said

"What," Naheim said "it is.. Ski, just think that shit, it sounds reasonable"

"When you start using big words" Ski said

"Dude, that's not that big of a word"

"Yeah, for you it is"

"Back to that motha-fuckin' theory tho"

"Nigga you dumb, just shut the fuck up" Ski said before laughing

"See, it sounds right doesn't it? Just let it sink in to your mind girl" Yazi said

It doesn't sound right.. he does care about how I feel.. right?.. It can't be true, she's just trying to get in my head. I got off of Jahseh's lap and looked at him, he just shook his head.

"Nigga you better say something to her" Naheim said

Jahseh glared at him

"I'm just saying bro"

I kissed Jahseh on the cheek

"This girl is really stupid, oh my god, did you not hear what I said. He does NOT care for you girl"

"Shut the fuck up.." Jahseh said silently

"What you can't speak louder?"

"You're acting like a child, chill" I said

"Huh, Jahseh? Can you not?"

"Yo.." Jahseh said

"and you Chandler you're stupid for thinking he actually cares. Jahseh doesn't care about people, so you're no different. Just let him go and you wont have any worries. He'll forget about you so quickly, and just go on to the next girl, like he has done with plenty of girls before"

I rolled my eyes

"Keep rolling those eyes of yours, they're gonna get stuck hun" Yazi said "Jahseh doesn't fall in 'love' he doesn't know what that is, he doesn't care about loving a 'bitch'. He just cares about getting money and fucking random hos, and he's gonna always be like that. I've known him for about two years, I've seen him go from girlfriend to girlfriend, to ho, to ho. Its not just gonna change over one stupid ho. Jahseh has no feelings, Jahseh is not for you, Jahseh doesn't want you, I can tell,  Jahseh is crazy, and last, Jahseh will break your heart."

Jahseh looked at me, he then got up and grabbed this glass cup and threw it at the wall right above her head. Right when it landed on her she screamed.

"Ooh shit" Ski said

"Let's go" Jahseh said

I looked at him

"Baby, let's go... now" He demanded

Yazi slapped him. He grabbed my hand and I got up.

+++

Yazi in MM
Excuse my mistakes.