37

We pulled to my house and someone was in my driveway, "Who is that?" Chandler said. I furrowed my eyebrows and said "I don't know, why you asking me?", I got out the car and Chandler got out after me.

I went up to the car, "Hey baby, I've been waiting like an hour for you" Kendall said. I rose my eyebrows and said "Hey" as I smiled, she got out the car and we hugged, "Really Jahseh.." Chan said.

I pulled away from Kendall and looked back at Chan. Chandler got in her car, "Where are you going?" I said. "I don't know, somewhere. You and your girlfriend can have your time together" She said. "You know I love you, I wouldn't—", Chandler pulled off before I could finish.

It was just a hug, it wasn't that serious.. She stay leaving me, I just won't go back to anymore. She'll come back eventually, they all ways do. But then again it is Chandler so she might not come back.. What if she never comes back? What am I going to do without her? 

"Don't worry about her, you have me now" Kendall said then smiled, she wrapped her arms around my neck, I picked her up and went in the house. I don't know why I left the door unlocked the last time i was here but oh well.

I locked the door and we went up to my room.

Chandler

I called Alíce and asked her could I come over there. I can't believe Jahseh would do that to me, no never mind, I can believe it. It wasn't just like a regular hug, her arms were around his neck and his arms were around her waist.

Jahseh never actually loved me, I was just something to play around with till he got back with whoever that was. Whatever though, I'll get over it soon. 10 minuets later I pulled up at Alíce's House, I got my stuff, got out, and locked my car. I rung the door bell, it took a while for someone to answer.

It was her brother who opened the door. He smirked, "Oh damn, where you been at girl". I shrugged and said "Can I️ come in?", he moved to the side so i could walk pass. "You looking fine as fuck you know that?" Ashton said, I smiled then said "Thank you as I walked inside the house.

Alíce came downstairs, "Heey Chan". Ashton wrapped his arms around me, I widened my eyes. "AWW, y'all are so cute" Alíce said, Ashton kissed my cheek then let me go. "I'll see you later, okay?" He said, I nodded slowly then went upstairs with Alíce. We went in her room and i saw Niya, she gave me a stank face.

I rolled my eyes, she smiled and said "Come give me a hug". We hugged and i sat on the bed. Ashton came in the room about 30 minutes later and sat beside me and just looked at me. "Boy why you looking at her like that?" Niya said, Ashton bit his lip, "Because, she's beautiful".

I started to smile but then i stopped myself, he pecked my lips, "Stop what are you doing " I said. He shook his head and said "Nothing", "Why do you still have a crush on her?" Alíce said. Ashton shruggd, "Did something happen between y'all?" Niya said. "Nah, I just like her and I just can't stop, that's all".

I began playing with his fingers, "Ashton get out" Alíce said "We're going to watching a movie later, y'all can be all booed up then" She added on. I widened my eyes and Ashton left, "So what happened?!" Niya said. "With what?" Alíce said, "With her and her lil boyfriend".

"OOOHH, so that's why you haven't come to school, that nigga got you hung up?". I shook my head fast, "Tell us like what happened from when y'all met till today". I groaned, I really don't wanna tell all of this. "Alright, so I met him at the mall then we talked for some weeks, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Then I told Iza about him and she was all like 'don't mess with him' and then the next they're together so I'm all like.. what the fuck.. blah, blah, blah. He was all like he doesn't really like her, he was only with her to make me jealous" I said. Niya made a face and said "Iza told everyone that you stole her man".

"Tuh, so me and him were about to fuck but then she busted up in the room yelling and shit. She caught us fucking again yadda, yadda. Then he was at my house and Iza came in the middle of the night banging on the door and she was yelling when he answered the door.

That shit woke me up.. I went downstairs and they were kissing, the next day I kind of broke things off. We went to a party, yeah, yeah, yeah, I got shot-"

"Why are you just now telling us that you got shot? You could've died or something and we wouldn't even know because you don't wanna keep up with us" Alíce said. "SORRYYYYY, I forgot, I'm good now so that's all that matters, but blah blah blah, we were out his house, people banging on the door and being loud. I don't know wussup with him and his people yelling and banging on doors but they like doing it...

I went downstairs and there was this girl on his lap but he moved her off right when he saw me. He was like 'I need you' and other stupid shit.. Few days later he came to my house drunk and he cut a heart into his arm so there was blood everywhere. I helped him out and told him to stay till he sobered up but kept saying no.

The next day his friend calls me and says that he got in a crash.. He was in a coma for like 2 almost 3 months, while he was in the coma I found out I was pregnant. A month later he friends started to come over and check on me" I said, I hesitated a little but then I continued "One of his friends raped me.."

A tear came down my face. Niya came and hugged me and Alíce's mouth dropped. I just looked down at the floor, Niya wiped my face. I just laid down and thought about some things for a good 15 minuets.

•••
Kendall in MM,
Excuse my mistakes.