Author Note

A/N - hello to all!

This is the third and final installment of the Responsible Adult serial. This book is now, unfortunately, not available as a free read on Wattpad. The book will be published to complete the serial by Pride Publishing and is due for general release on the 5th December. 

The first chapter is still up as a sample and I hope that you will keep this in your library in order to follow any further announcements on the book and promotional giveaways along side the release. 

Thank you so much to all who have followed the story of Micky, Dan and Flynn. This story is especially close to my heart and whilst I am excited that it is now in the hands on the publisher to make available to the general public, I am still grateful for Wattpad and all the readers who encouraged me to keep going. 

To all new readers, apologies if you were mid way to reading the final installment. You will be able to purchase the ebook and paperback from Pride in December and I do often have the odd freebie giveaway so I hope you will look these up in time. 

I still have a few stories up here on Wattpad as free reads, if you want to go over and check those out. The ongoing ones are:

Active Duty - featuring Jason from the Responsible Adult books and updated fairly regularly.

Love & Tea Bags - recently updated and due to finish shortly.  

Smudger - updates will commence shortly. 

The District Line trilogy is still available here and all three books are complete. 

Won't Feel a Thing - this book is complete, but also due for publishing this year with only a sample chapter available until then. 

Once again, a big thank you!

C.F.White x