The Stars Will Always Show Us The Way.

Chapter one

I don't believe in fairy tales or happy endings that's a job for my 'miss perfect sister.' I know what your thinking, this is going to be a boring book with a girl who complains about everything well no! that's how it begins anyway.

it all started when I was 11 my sister and I always wore leotards and flowers in our hair until Lucinda (the class bully) turned up one day at miss bright sparks school of dance. the next day we had to work in partners and Esmae (my twin) partnered up with Cassy (her best friend.) I was the last person on miss bright sparks list because I was late for that lesson. Miss bright sparks didn't care about me that day so I was left to work on my own. After we had made up our dace routines miss noticed I didn't have a parter and neither did Lucinda. She put us together and made us make up a new routine. This was my worst nightmare due to past 'ascendents' caused by Lucinda, but I carried on and made no fuss.

We were changing into our costumes when Lucinda came up behind me and poured her hot chocolate all over me. I burst out in floods of tears and went to the toilets to clean my self up. When I saw myself in the mirror I was shocked. My face was coved in big red raised marks where it had been burnt. My leotard was now brown and sticky and my hair was dripping wet.

I walked out in my sticky leotard hoping no one would notice. 'What a disgrace' I herd as I opened the bathroom door, 'she should go and die' I herd from somewhere else, I felt ashamed as I left the dance theatre. I got to the end of the road before Esme grabbed my bag. 'Where are you going El?' My sister said as I try to get her off my bag, 'away! away from here!' I shout at her. She Quickly let's go and I run across the road.

A/N;

Its short I know but the next one will be longer!(: <3