🖤| Chapter 2: Wha' I Want I Get

Jailyn in the mm
–pineapplezz and  thatgirljailynn

"Girl, he was on some weird shit." Kaylee rolled her eyes as Jailyn laughed on the phone. "What you mean?" She asked in between laughs.

"He was like, 'oh you gon have ta deal with me whether you like it or not.' Then he was grabbing all up on me. Like do not know you!" Kaylee vented and Jailyn busted out laughing. "Girl he wanna be daddy so bad." Jailyn said shaking her head.

"Honestly. Talking about being daddy, my sperm donor won't shut up about him and driving him insane. He know the only reason he introduced him to me was because he has money." She sighed.

"Kaya!" Aria cried out causing Kaylee to sighed. "Girl I gotta go."

"Okay, byee!

Getting up from her bed, she walked into the living room, where she left her sister. "What's the matter? Why you screamin?" She asked picking up the bowl of cheerios sitting on the floor. Without looking at her sister, Aria pointed to the door and dedicated her mind to Dora who flashed on the tv screen.

As Kaylee made her way to the door, someone knocked on it. "I'm coming!" She yelled and jogged to the door.

"Hello baybeh." Instantly, she rolled her eyes and shut the door but he placed his foot in the crack of the door. Pushing it all the way, causing her to stumble back some letting him have space to walk inside.

"Boy! If you don't-"

"Ant!" Aria interrupted her, running to Anthony with open arms. He happily picked her up in his arms. "Hey love." He said making Kaylee stop in her tracks then stare at him in awe.

How did he get to her to warm up so quickly? Kaylee thought as she watch the interaction between Anthony and Aria."Kaya! Is Antony!" Aria giggled and put her hand in hair that was left out in its curly puffy state.

Grabbing Aria from Anthony, she brought her to her room and he followed her, watching the way her hips moved as she walked. Licking his lips, he waited at the door and watched as she rocked her sister to sleep until she glared at him.

"What can you possibly want this late in the afternoon Anthony?" She sighed, closing the door behind her, then walking past him. "Aye what I tell ya 'bout walkin away from meh?" He asked pulling her arm to his chest.

Yanking her arm away from him, she began to tell him off but was stopped before she can even begin. "What happened to your face?" She asked noticing the cut beneath his right eye and the light bruising in the opposite eye.

"I can ask ya da same thang." He retorted then lightly traced where her bruise was from a couple of days ago. She pushed his hand away, "You need to get out or make yourself useful." She said walking away. He smirked, "And how ya want me ta be useful?" She rolled her eyes and urged him to follow her.

"Help me find an outfit for my date tonight." As soon as the words came out of her mouth his smirk quickly disappeared. "A date?" He asked through slightly clenched teeth. She turned around and faced him noticing his emotionless face.

"Yeah, that's what I said. What's the issue?" She asked going to her closet. "Pink or blue?" She asked putting each color dress to her body. He snatched the dresses out of her hand, scaring her. He pushed her up against the wall, causing her eyes to widen.

"W-what are yo-you doing Anthony?" She asked trying move past him, but he blocked her exits. "You betta be ready by eight tonight, fuck whoeva was bout to take you out. Cause ya going out with me understood?" Anger began to rise within Kaylee, and she pushed him away from him.