Chapter One

There is something about the girl in my class. Her name is Gabby, and something is off about her. She is silent in class, only talks to her close friends, something bad always happens when she's around. But the weirdest thing of all are her eyes. One is a bight emerald green and the other is a gray color.
My name is Carter and I go to Lake View High School. Gabby showed up here about two months ago, and she is bad luck. Everyday kids get paper cut, fall out of chairs, get cut by scissors, even today the schools almost caught on fire, long story. Everyday our class would wait till the next bad thing, to the next, her bad luck makes school worse then it is.
"Hey Carter!" Vanesa yelled running up to me. Vanesa was my friend since middle school, she has long black hair, blue eyes, and is a girly girl, she wore the pink brand a lot!
"Sup," I said heading towards Social Studies, the last class of the day. I sat down next to my friends at the front of the class, Daniel. He is the classic shallow guy bit nice. He has short brown hair, blue eyes, and wore nike.
"Okay students," our teacher, Ms. Bright, started, "We are starting group projects toady! And I have every group ready,"
She started naming different groups till she got to me.
"Carter and Gabby," she said last. The whole class started at me and Gabby, who was across the room in the back, whispering things.
"Okay students, get with your partners and I will post your rubrics, good luck!" Ms. Bright said then let us do our own thing. I went and sat next to Gabby as she got a paper for notes out.
We worked about am hour when class was about to end. We got ready to leave.
"So Gabby, wanna see if you can come to my place to work, my parents are okay," I asked her, she nodded her head with a striate face like always.
"Are your parents okay with it?" I asked making sure she wasn't gonna get in trouble. She nodded again, even though she didn't even text them, and I told her my bus number.
I went to grab my Viola from the orchestra room when Daniel and Vanesa ran up to me.
"Tell me the rumor isn't true," Vanesa asked.
"What's not true?"
"You got paired with the Jinxed," I sighed and told her about the project and how we are meeting at my house today. I left for my bus,I waved to my friends, Daniel waved sadly and Vanesa saluted me. Ever since then, my life has never been the same.
(A/N) Hey guys thanks for reading this chapter, I wanted to do this cus it seemed interesting . I hope you liked it and I hope to do more see ya next time. Peace out!