Chapter Four

I woke up in a weird room. The walls were dark grey stone, the floor was a dark tile, and the door was a grey meddle. I would here people's foot steps outside the door and muffling voices of grown ups. I sat in the corner scared for mu life, when someone opened the door.
"You're coming with me," the man in a white lap coat said. I fallowed him down the din hallways. We walked by cells with people inside them. The first on the right was a girl with short green hair, blood red eyes, a torn dirty white dress, and black wings laying on the bench in her cell glaring at me. As we walked further and I saw Gabby passed out in a cell on the bench. They took me to a room that was a light grey bricks for the walls and floor. There was a medal table towards the back with two chair on each side and a man in a white lab coat sitting in one of the chairs.
"Sit down please," he said smiling. I did as told, and he took out a file labeled, "Jinxed"
"Okay kid," he started, "My name in Dr. Jin. I'm going to ask you some questions and you will answer them the best you can, okay?" I nodded and he started.
"How long have you've known Gabby?" He asked.
"About a month,"
"Has anything weird happened ever since you've known her?"
"Bad luck in our class,"
                               {Time Skip}
He finished asking me questions and he put the file away.
"Okay Mr. Carter, you are going to go back to your room and dinner will be served soon," he said happily.
"What do you mean 'my room?' " I asked.
"This is your home now. We can't let you go after you have seen all this," he said then singled the two guards to take me away.
"You can't do that! I want to go home!" I yelled as they grabbed onto my arms and pulled me out of the room. I struggled and yelled the way down the hall and we started to go past the cells. We got in front of Gabby's when a light fell right in front of us. The guards jumped back and let me go. One if the ceiling boards fell into one of the guards and the other ran.
"The keys!" Gabby yelled. O grabbed the keys from the knocked out guard and got Gabby out.
                             {Gabby's POV}
I looked down the way to my right. My vision turned grey indicating there were guards over there. I looked right and the same thing happened.
"Crap," I muttered trying to find and area where my vision was green.
"What do we do?" Carter asked worried. I looked everywhere till I looked up. It was green.
"Give me a leg up," I told him. He nodded, and I stepped on his hands pulling myself up into the vents, then helped him up.
"This way," I said starting to crawl right. We crawled threw the dark vents till we made in to the roof.
"Come on!" Gabby yelled leading me over to fire ladder. We climbed down it and ran into the forest, which the lab was surrounded by.
After a few hours of walking he asked how I new what to do.
"My eyes," I said, "My green eye lets me see if something is good, good detraction, or what to do in a problem. My grey eye lets me see what bad way to go and it lets me do bad things. But it goes crazy sometimes, ad bad things happen on there own,"
"That would explain a lot," he said. It started to get dark and colder.
"Well frick I forgot a jacket," I thought trying to act emotionless like always.
"You cold?" Carter asked. I shook my head no. He ignored me and wrapped this jacket around me.
"You shivering," he laughed. We came across an old barn.
"Yes!" I said, running in.