Chapter Three

"What type of ice cream do you want?" My mom asked me and Gabby while Abby and Billy had some on the edge of the curb.
"Chocolate please," Gabby said.
"Vanilla," I said putting my books in my book bag for school tomorrow.
"MOMMY!" Abby screamed from outside. We ran out there and saw two men forcing Abby and Billy into a black "limo" at least thats what it looked like.
"Let them go!" Mom yelled running up to to the men. One pulled put a gun and shot her in the arm, making her fall. I ran up to help her and started to call 911 as they drove off.
"911 what's your emergency?" A girl said on the phone.
"These two men came and took my-"
CRASH!!!!
I jumped at the sudden sound, I looked down the street and saw the a tree fell on the front of the car while Abby and Billy came running up to me.
"Are you okay?" I asked. They nodded and I saw Gabby run down the street. I was tempted to stop her, but I understood why she ran.
{One Week Later}
My grandma had to take care of us since mom was hurt and dad is off on a business trip. It was a hot spring Monday. I texted Gabby to see if she wanted to hang out, it was spring break and all my friends were on a vacation.
Gabby: Why do you want me over? Project? That's due in two months we have time.
Carter: Not the project. I just wanna hang out.
Gabby: Do you have the wrong number?
Carter: Nope
Gabby: Okay when can I come?
Carter: Now if fine
Carter: Is*
Gabby: Okay see ya soon
                              {Time Skip}
I sat on the porch waiting for Gabby. I have been sitting here an half hour, and she NEVER takes that long. I walked down the street and texted her.
Carter: Are you okay?
Gabby: Go home
Carter: What?
Gabby: Go home or we take you too
Carter: Gabby???
I looked around and saw a tall man in a white lab coat running towards me with a syringe filled with dark grey liquid. He injected it into my arm, and world started the spin and my vision became blurry, till it was nothing but darkness.
(A/N) Sorry guys this chapter is short, First I wanna make the chapter shorter in this story, and second, I wanted a cliffhanger cuz I evil😼😼😼
Thanks for reading! See ya!