1

"Get back here!" They shouted. Grace looked back;they were slowly getting closer. Grace ran further and further.

What people didn't understand is she couldn't teleporte while running, it took time and thought. So she had to get far away.

She ran faster then ever and came upon a tree house. She climbed up it as fast as she could. "Ow!" She shouted cutting her hand on some wood. She kept going, cringing at the pain.

She peeked through the window and she saw them pass. Once the cohost was clear, she sat down.

She closed her eyes and concentrated really hard. She hummed a tune to herself and a light began to glow. It was working. "Hey! Over there!" They yelled.

"Oh no" Grace mumbled. She thought really hard. BAM

She woke up in a gross discussting smelly place. She got up, and walked around to take a look.

Green water;trash everywhere. Loud noises from above.

She was in the sower.

"Seriously?" Grace asked herself. She was still working on her teleportation powers. They weren't the best.

She had only just discovered them that summer. And had accidentally revealed them during school. The school instantly called social services and the RCMP.

Grace had bolted. And then this all happened. Grace was adopted,she never knew why her parents didn't want her. And after discovering her powers their letter made sense.

Her mom had left her a letter.Her real mom.

Dear Grace,
I am sorry. I love you. Me and your Father cannot keep you. We are on the run, and we can not handle you with us. We are just protecting you. One day you will understand.

One day you will see us again. I promise you.

~Your loving mother❤️

Grace had never fully or even partially understood that letter. But she finally did. She would see her mother again someday. Life had a plan;But before she could figure it out she had to get out of the sower

A.n
That's the first chapter, I might write a sequel for "gossip girl" possibly in the future. But I couldn't think of any ideas so I made this new story so yeah hope you enjoy