3

Sorry for being super inactive

She wandered the streets. Trying to see if she recognized anything. Nothing. Not the bright colours of the houses. Not the peoples blank faces.

Blank, that's what her mind was in that moment. Blank, like all thinking had been erased. All logical thinking, that is. Her brain was crowded with thoughts.

All the negatives. Everyone always joked about wanting tone travel powers. It's great;when your not using it to runaway from scientists.

Which was her foster parents fault. She'd been recently placed with yet again another foster family, the past ones always thought she was nuts.

But this one finally caught on. And called the FBI. They were only in it for the money. It's not like they actually cared about Grace.

If it were an option Money would be the clear answer to them. Grace wasn't surprised;they never did like her. She wasn't upset to be leaving, she didn't exactly like them.

She wasn't upset to leave their house. But she didn't wanna be here, wandering in some strange town. Full of strange people.

But it hit her,these people weren't strange;they were normal. They didn't teleport;they weren't like her.

Nobody was. She was all alone in this sick game of minds.