Chapter 2

(Author-chan; can't draw human Boris only Bendy I'm sorry ;-; ^^^^Art not mine)

~2 hours later~

You woke up and you realized that you were still in the building but you noticed that you were in an office with a blanket covering you. You looked over at the door and a black little horn was peeking out of the door but than it pulled away. You tilted your head a bit "Um...?" You heard two voices from the other side of the door.

They sounded familiar, they sounded like the two voices you heard before you fell unconscious. You tried to make out what they were saying but all you heard was "Is she ok?" "What if the employees see her?" "What do we do?"

You wondered who they were. They're probably other employees that came in to work early...right? You checked your phone to know what time it is and it was 2:09am...wait that can't be right employees don't come this early...so who were they? You heard someone clear their throat than the door creaked open. You scooted back not knowing who would come out that door.

Someone stepped in and it was.....Bendy?! Than someone else came in and it was Boris?! You hit your head pretty hard if you ask me. Your eyes widen "Wh-what's going on?! H-how are you real?! Was that ink monster I saw before that looked like you, really you?!" Lots of questions blurred out of your mouth. Bendy and Boris looked at each other with a uneasy smile. "Well let's make ourselves more...normal." Bendy said than Boris and him stepped out and 10 seconds later they stepped in the room and again.

But they looked different...They were humans!! That made you panic even more. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" You yelled in panic. Boris sighed and said "We're real our creator Joey made us. We could also turn to humans. We can't wonder around the studio during work hours but we can wonder around after they all leave. That's why people say that they can hear whispers and footsteps and that's us!" Boris smiled. You sat there speechless. "Please don't tell anyone or scream any louder." Bendy said.

"H-how are you real?" You asked. Boris and Bendy looked at each other than shrugged. "Was that ink monster really you...?" You asked yet another question. Bendy looked down and sighed. "Yea...I can do that...don't know why though."You stood there speechless wondering if this was a dream or not. "You better go before Joey suspects that anyone was here." Boris said with a worried tone. You got up and nodded. You walked up the door and opened it you looked around and didn't knows what part of the building you were. "Where am I?" You looked back at them.

"I'll show you where's the exit." Bendy said walking up to you. "O-ok thanks." You said. He smiled and nodded "Let's go." You two started to walk and you took so many turned it felt like a maze. You finally got to the exit and the hole where you fell was boarded up again. "Thanks again." You said with an uneasy smile. "Oh um I'm sorry that I scared you earlier. You hit your head and fell unconscious and I actually feel kinda bad for that. I'm sorry." Bendy said looking down with a gray blush. You actually didn't know how to process that. But you just smiled and said "It's ok. I shouldn't have trespassed anyways. But I was curious so I came. Hehe" Bendy smiled "What's your name?" he asked.
"(Y/N) and hehe I know what's your name I watch your show and I love seeing it." You smiled with a small giggle. Bendy blushed a bit and smiled "Well it was nice meeting you"

"Well it was nice meeting you and Boris in real life I can't believe it." You said. "Well I gotta go. Hope I'll see you someday." You walked out and waved goodbye at Bendy. You walked into your car and drove home.