Ethereal 07: Is it possible? (Unedited)

Chapter 7

Naruto's Point Of View

"What do you mean by that?" I lost control of myself, at her words. Who does she think she is? "Why or rather how can you think that that we would believe in this crap!" I was not shouting but I guess they could probably make out the warning in my tone. I had my eyes closed so I wasn't able to see their reaction. But when I did open it, I was astonished to find them calm.

"Oh, I know its hard to believe , but you also may like to consider it from my side...I just gave you the answers, logical answers, to all your questions," she pause for some breath, " the last one is purely co-incident." she shrugged. She didn't even flinch a single time and was not at all afraid of meeting my eyes. Though I could say, her eyes are very much like mine and I can't stop looking ta them for a little bit of difference!

Suddenly, she reached out for my hand. "Naruto, what I said is all the truth and you have to belive me." I looked at the scar on her hands. It must hurt. What if it happened because of my rasengan? "I can show you some episodes of Naruto to prove myself, and you will believe it too!"

"Ah! Cut it out, both of you!" Oh! yeah right. Sakura was also there. She snapped at our hands in anger.

"Ouch." I heard Naeko mutter. But I guess she supressed it.

"What happened Sakura-chan?"I asked her. In this place, it is hard to read everyone's emotions, unlike Konoha.

Sakura did not say anything. Instead it was Naeko who replied, "She is just jealous." she sighed and stood up."Look I would not be able to sleep now, and so I am going to watch Naruto. Wanna see it together?" she said and walked off.

She was setting something when I reached the main room. "Naeko, give me your hand..." i said.

She gave me a puzzled look. "The one with the cut." I pointed at her hand.

"Oh! Its nothing..." she trailled off as I took her hand in mine. I concentrated some amount of my chakra in one of my hands and put it on hers.

After that I don't know what happened, I was sure I had taken the right amount of chakra, as I was told by Sakura once, but something was surely wrong...

Where were I? I looked around. Everything was chaotic. Everyone was running here and there. Shouting, and some crying. There was blood everywhere. I looked around.

"Kyuubi!" I gasped but nothing came out of my mouth.

Then I saw my mother!. She was young and was holding a child in her arms, but it was not me. It was a girl. I looked down to see myself holding another child in my arms, again, it was not me. An Uchiha? I could see the Uchiha sign on the cloth. They were crying. Then mom started walking towards me, almost running and then--- she gave the cild in my arms and pushed me!

The child, she had the same mark as mine, on her back. Red hair, just like my mom...

"Its Okay...Am fine now..." I heard Naeko whisper.

Just at that moment, I realised something.

Naeko? Could that child be her? There is only one way to find out...

Tisha's Point Of View

Not again...why am I here again? I thought it was just a dream... Why? This must be a dream again.

"No need to be scared Tisha." I reassured myself."Its just a dream..."

I walked around the dark room, halfly immersed in water.

"What should I do? How do I wake?" I pouted. " And wheres that demon fox! Haha! Mr. Fox? Where are you? Kyuubi right? Mr. Kyuubi? " I was fooling around, knowing nothing. Where the hell shall I go?

"That dumb fox..not here to entertain me today...huh?" I looked around.

"Ah..Tisha. So you are back? " I heard it. A chill ran down my spine. I turned around to face it. It was not there before.

"What do you want?" I said , trying to look irrritated."Oh, yes right you want me to take off that paper right? Let me do it then."

I saw a scary grin creep up its face. I ignored it. Almost how much bad can happen in my dream? Huh :/

As I neared the paper seal, I realised it was impossible to reach high up there. But as soon as I thought this, the water beneath me started rising and lifted me upwards. "Great.." I sighed. "Get this done and I am never gonna come here again." And I ripped off that paper.

I heard an evil scream and I regretted doing that.

When I opened my eyes I saw Naeko looking at me. She had a glass of water in her hand.

"Wake up! We are going to do a little makeover! Lets go shopping!"

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys this would be it for this time. :( I know its very short but I am also short of time. Will post more soon.

So sorry .. :'(