#1 The Toy Wand

I have a grandfather

                                              I have a grandfather. His name is Stephen Neo, but I called him "Lolo Daddy". I really loved him so much. He was my favorite grandfather. On the day I was born, my lolo daddy was ecstatic. Honestly, I was his favorite grand daughter. Back when I was a little girl, my lolo daddy used to carry me every time he was going to buy some food at the store. He always wanted to carry me because he wanted everyone else to see that he has a wonderful grand daughter. He gave me everything I wanted. Even though he was sick, he still tried to get out of bed just to buy me toys. Every afternoon, me and my lolo daddy used to stand by at the "bahay kubo". He sang for me before I slept. And by the the time I woke up, I would see the soup ready on the table. He was always willing to do anything for me. 

                                             One day, my lolo had a heart attack, I was only 4 years old that time. I don't know what's going on but then I asked my lolo to buy me a toy. Even though he was suffering from a heart attack, he still managed to buy me what I was asking for. He bought me a violet heart-shaped wand. It was the last toy he bought me. When he came back, my lola mommy called for help. My lolo daddy was brought to the hospital. After a few hours, he passed away. I cried for almost 4 hours without pausing. I told him that Ioved him so much. 3 days after his burial, I was lying on my bed when I felt a very cold air. I didn't not know why, but the first thing that came into my mind was that my lolo daddy was with me.