Chapter 3

Here i am. Walking home alone. Bella had told me that she would want to walk me home when i left Ms.Garcia's but i didn't wanna bother her cause we got into a little fight while walking to Ms.Garcia's place so i walked by myself. I put my headphones in and listening to my favorite song "For the love of a daughter" by Demi lovato. When I get home I realize that I stupidly forgot my key. So I knocked on the door. My father answers the door with his red bloodshot eyes. I try to walk inside but instead. He pulls me by my hoodie so I am facing him. "Where have you been young lady?" He slurs. "I..I had to stay after school for a program daddy." I half smile. Hoping he believes me. He slams the door. Which made me flinch. Next thing I know he picks me up by my hoodie. He basically choking me. Then he throws me across the room. I hit the floor pretty hard and loud. I slide and my back hit the wall. I even heard it crack. When he walks towards me. I realize he isn't done so i wince in pain and start to cry. He says "Listen.. Listen here you little bitch! You don't go anywhere with me knowing. Got it!" I nod my head quickly. Sadly he says "I don't fucking believe you!" He steps on my stomach. Kicks me. And punches my eye. Again. Him punching my eye is something he does every time. So i stand up to walk to my room. He says "Since i am such a nice dad i will help you up the stairs." He smiles. But that smile wasn't a nice smile. It was devilish. He picks me up by my hoodie again and throws me up the stairs. Sadly he misses and i fall back down the stairs. Before he can do anything else, I run up the stairs and into my room. The pain increasing with every step. I decide no one can live like this forever so i grab my phone to text my friend Zhaelynn. As soon as I unlock my phone.. My mom bust up the room. Almost breaking the door. She grabs my phone and throws it out the window. She says "Don't ever disrespect your father again! You hear me!" She pushes my head so it hits the wall behind me. I wince in pain. She walks out and slams the door. With that I lay in bed. Hopefully I never wake up!

--------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY

I wake myself up for once. The house is quiet so I try to keep it like that. I move as quietly as possible. When I'm done, I walk to school by myself. Suddenly I bump into Zhaelynn. When we bumped I say "Ow! Oh, hey beautiful!" I smile my best fake smile. She asked me with worried eyes "Did it happen again? I nod my head. Her being the best one of my friends she is... She helps me to school. Before we walk into school she says "This is really bad! You need to tell someone about this!" I look straight into her eyes. I see no anger. I see worried eyes. Which gives me hope. I look down at my shoes and say "Yeah, I know. I will today. I promise." She nods and starts to walk into school. I say "Wait.. Will you come with me? She says "You aren't gonna ask bella?" I look down at my shoes again. She knows me so well that knew what i meant by that. She smiles and says "I would love to!" I look at her and smile. We walk into school. Time to face the day. Just hope I can hide these scars long enough.

--------------------------------------------

Yesh! Two updates in one day!! Welp hope you guys enjoy byeas

~Skylar