Chapter 5

I decide to forget about what just happened. I walk to homeroom and change my seat. Usually my seat is right next to keyshaun and that is not happening. So i move and sit next to Zhaeynn. She hug me. "I heard about what happened! Im gonna kill that bastard." I slightly smile and laugh. This girl always knows how to cheer me up. Sadly I still have that fake smile on. Ms.burns does the announcements. Now I am free to go to my first period class. God i hate this class. I mainly hate all my classes except one. Ms.Bartley. Anyway, walk into class and I sit next to bella. She hugs me also. She slightly smiles knowing how unfixable I am. After that class begins and Mr.TatorTot begins teaching. He passes out a worksheet. Me and bella finish it in 5 minutes. Let the bullying begin. "Hey nerd come help me" some random kid in the back says. "Not uh! This little show off is helping me." The one guy that i was most afraid of says. He grabs my arm. Very tightly. Pulls me to his desk. And says "Help me little bitch." The teacher does nothing to stop it. So I am forced to help someone who bullies me.Once the period 2 bell rings. I get up and run to second period. I had to get away from them. Thats basically how the rest of my day went. Once I'm in first period, my friend Camila texted me and said "Meet me in the hall! Now!" I got worried so I quickly asked my teacher to use the bathroom. I told her it was an emergency. She said "Yes, take the pass." I nod my head, grab the pass, and walk out the door. I walk up to my friend Camila with that fake smile on my face. Sadly that fake smile didn't fool her. She looks at me and says "Did he break up with you?" I nod my head. She wipes away a tear. I didn't realize I was crying. She takes my hand in herst and brings me to the bathroom. Once we reach it, she faces me. My hand still in hers. I honestly did like Camila. I just never had the guts to tell her or anyone that I liked girls. She says "You don't need him. Someone much better is coming your way." She smiles. I say "Who would want a girl with this many scars? No one!" I let go of her hand. And slide my back down the wall. She sat down with me, wrapped her arm around me and said "Look at me!" I look at her. She says "I want that girl." She holds my hand and kisses me.

Sorry this is a short update I know. But i have been so busy lately. Every time I get a chance to write... Thats what I will do. Anyway, whats yah guys think? And also I wanted to say thank you for 30 reads. It may not seem like a lot to you guys but it means a lot to me so thank you so much. And if I don't stick to my schedule then I will have one of my friends co-write with me. Byeas!

~Skylar