Chapter 4

I woke up to someone kicking me. I rolled over and there was Zayden. I turned over and pulled him into my chest, "I love you, baby boy." I kissed his forehead.

I sat down in the floor and leaned up against the bed. I look over at the note from Harry then grabbed it and my phone.

"Hello." He answered. He accent sent chills threw my body, "Hey, morning." I smiled.

"Demi?"
"Yep, that's me." I giggled, "So, did you have fun last night?"

"Yeah, but I think I lost a little bit of my hearing."

I heard him chuckle, "I'm not surprise. Those people have lungs." I didn't know how to respond. I always hate small talk, "So, I was wondering if you would like to hang out tomorrow night. I think it's my last day here."

My heart sunk. It may be his last day here. I sighed, "Yeah, just me and you?"

"Just me and you." He repeated.

"Momma." Zayden rolled over, "What is it, baby?" I said rubbing his hair, "You hungry." He nodded his head, moaning.

"Alright, just tell me later when and where." I talk back into the phone. "Alright, tell the little squirt I said Hello."

I smiled, "Sure thing. Bye bye." I hung up and stood up to see Zayden fell back asleep. I pick Zayden up in my arms and kissed him repeatedly on the check to wake him up. He just laughed. I kissed him nonstop until I reach the kitchen. I sat him down on the floor, "Go play, i'll fix you something to eat."

I started the oven. I'm planning to make gravy and biscuit for everyone, "Everyone wake up! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled, then you heard the stamped getting closer.

Everyone lined up and fix there place than sat at the dinner table. I went into the play room where Zayden was playing with a tractor, "What you doing?" He pick up his tractor, "Aren't you hungry?" He nodded his head, "Come on lets go eat." He reach his arms to me and I picked him up. I sat him in my lap and fed him, "So, what you got plan today?" Marie asked.

"We'll probably go see Selena at the park or something then come home and take a nap. Then i'll clean."

"Demi, hun, you got his kid. You shouldn't clean and go shopping everyday." I look at her, "I'm doing this for return of you letting mr continue staying here with my child." Marie just shook her head knowing not to argue with me.

Zayden patted his belly, I laughed, "You full?" He nodded his head, "I'm going to give him a bath then i'll take me one." I told Marie as I headed to the bathroom.

I got Zayden some wrangler jeans, a plaid button up shirt and his little converse. I gave him a bath then brushed out his hair. Zayden sat in the floor of the bathroom playing with his toys as I took my quick bath.

I got out and wrap my towel around me. I pick up Zayden and he started crying because he wanted to play, "Let me fix your hair an you can play." He just continued crying. I got some gel and gave him a little mohawk.

"Now you can go play." I sighed and sat him down on the ground. I left my hair the way it is giving it a scrunchy look. I put some moose and sprayed a lot of hairspray then went and got dressed. I put on my blue skinny jeans, AC DC shirt, a black, white, and red plaid shirt with my black vans.

I texted Selena, "Hey, want to hangout at the park?"

She replied, "Yea sure, where do you want to me?" I unlocked my phone, "The park near the orphanage."

"Alright, i'll see you there. Make sure you bring Zayden!" I smiled at her response. I barley seen her since Zayden wasn't even knew which was when he first turn two.

"Zayden, you wanna go see Selena." He loves Selena. I'm surprise he barley remembers her. He jump up and down clapping his hands.

I laughed, I bent down on my knees, "Put your jacket on and lets go." I held up his jacket as her put one arm in each sleeve.

I pick him up and grab my purse. I put Zayden in his carseat then got in the driver side and headed to the park. I laughed as Zayden was in the back mumbling to Jason Derulo song.

_____________

I know. Boring and short. Sorry, I've not been feeling good lately :/

Please vote and comment!

-Chloe & Haley