Chapter 7.

Harry's POV.

I ran out of the arena,I needed to find Demi and tell her how I feel,I don't care what the lads think right now."Have you seen a girl with long brown hair? Probably has a kid with her?" I asked this girl.

That was my mistake.

"OMG YOU'RE HARRY STYLES!!" the girl screamed,I faked smiled,"Hello." I wasn't in the mood for this."Can I get a picture? PLEASE!?" the girl begged,I sighed silently,"Sure." I put my arm around her and she did the same. I smiled for the camera that her mom took. 

"Thank you,have a good day." I turned around and there she was,she had many kids with her,different ages,different genders,and different nationalities."Demi!" I ran to her,"Harry..." she looked at me,"Can we talk,please? I've been thinking about you." I looked at her.

She ran her hands through her hair,"I don't want to talk to you,it's best if we just...forget about each other..." she picked up Zayden,"Besides,you have another city to go to tomorrow." she sighed,"I don't care,please let me talk to you." I looked at her,she looked like she was about to cry. "No,this is goodbye,Harry." she started walking away with the others.

"Concert starts in 15 minutes,where r u?" Niall text me.

"Come to my concert tonight,backstage.." I looked at her,she turned around,"I can't...I don't have anyone to watch Za--"

"I'll watch him sweetheart." some woman said,Demi turned her face to the woman,the woman nodded.

"Fine. I'll go." Demi looked at me,I smiled at her,"Thank you." I smiled,"I'll meet you at the park...I'm going to change.." she handed Zayden off to the woman,"Okay." I nodded with a smile.

●●●●

The lads and I just finished performing Happily. Little Things were next and I knew what I had to do.

"Before we start this song,I want to bring out this amazing girl on stage...please welcome our friend Demi Lovato." I ran to the side of stage,I helped her on stage and the crowd started screaming louder. I led her to the place to sit,and I just smiled at her.

"Your hand fits in mine

Like its made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots

With the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me." Zayn sang to the crowd.

We finally got to my part.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape

You never want to know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me.." I sang,putting my finger under Demi's chin,singing to her,she blushed at me.

"I wont let these little things

Slip out of my mouth

but if I do

It's you

It's you

They add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things." Niall and I sang.

●●●●

"Goodnight!" we all headed backstage,I grabbed myself a water and a towel,I headed to my dressing room,I shut the door,"That was a good show,I enjoyed." she nodded,I smiled,"Thanks." I slid off my shirt,rubbing my face with my towel.

"I'm an orphan,Harry.." she spoke,I slowly took my face out of my towel and turned around to look at her,"I'm an orphan..I've been one since I was 3...my parents died...those people you saw today....those are my family now.." she started crying,"I was raped by some guy at a party...that's how Zayden came along...I can't afford to buy a house..I have to have help..I'm useless...I'm insecure..." she sniffled.

"Miss Maries isn't even my mom,She's the closest thing I've ever had." she wiped her eyes,"See...you should have a girl who isn't at messed up...someone who could be happy and not be insecure about her feelinds...you deserve better." she cried.

"Truth is...I don't want anyone better,because in my eyes,you're perfect." I pulled her into a hug,she put her arms around me and began crying on my shoulder,I sighed and stroke her hair,"It's going to be okay,Demi.."  I whispered.

"Hey Lad,are you pac--Oh." Liam walked in,then  he walked back out. I chuckled a little,Demi looked at me,"I don't know if I'm ready to date yet..." she stared into my eyes.

"We could take it real slow...." I laid my lips on her forehead.

"How?...You'll be in a different city by tomorrow,I'll be history." she closed her eyes.

"You'll never be history. I'll be thinking about you 24/7...and I could always call you." I rubbed her back.

She stared at me,she opened her mouth,but no words were coming out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Demi agree with Harry or reject him?

Sorry for the 2 month hiatus!! School was a bitch! hopefully ya'll still like this story.

5 comments and 10 votes for next?

xoxox Chloe & Haley.