meeting them

Hope's PROV.
*Dream*
I walk into my mother's office and see her sitting there looking down at something that seems to be making her angry, I gulp down my nerves and walk over to her desk.

She looks up at me and showed me what she was looking at
I froze on the spot it was a picture of me and my girlfriend kissing she then took off her glasses and glared at me.

She stood up and slapped me across the face hard sending me falling to the floor holding my cheek in pain, I watched as she walked out of the room and threw something at me hitting me in the head, I picked it up only to see it's a letter of acceptance to a school in America.

On the other side is note from my mother that brings me to tears
As I read it, I hear the door open and flench back looking up I see my little sister running to me before I pass out.

                                   *End of dream*

I wake up in a cold sweat and look over at the clock trying to catch my breath. 4.57am. well I don't think I can go back to sleep after that, I get up and get dressed going down stairs to make breakfast for me and Sam.

I can't believe I had that dream again! I thought I was over it!
My mom was not exactly happy to find out I was gay, but with her being the queen and all i thought she would understand, she always told everyone to be comfortable with themselves, but I guess she didn't practice what she preached.

Once she found out she sent me to a boarding school and Sam decided to come with me agenst our mothers wishes, she's been there since the beginning and I don't know what I would have done if she wasn't.

When our mother decides to step down from the thrown and or drops dead for some reason Sam or I either one will take her place,

Right when I finish making breakfast I look at the clock to see what time it is 7.22am  since we have to see Simon today I might need to wake Sam up early, and I think I know just the way to do it, I smirk and grab a pitcher of ice cold water and walk up stairs to find Sam passed out on the bed.

I throw the water at Sam and she screamed at how cold the water is, I start laughing so hard I have tears streaming down my face,
Once she stops screaming she glared at me and I put my hands up in defense and back away slowly as she got up and ran over to me trapping me in a big bear hug.

I should have known that would backfire on me, I huffed in announce while pouting, she just laughed and I eventually caved in and smiled at her.

"Let's get dressed then eat breakfast we have to meet up with Simon today to discuss something important." I said she nodded and we went to get dressed.

Once we eat breakfast we got in my mustang GT and took off
On the way there my favorite song came on fifth harmony suga mama, I truned it up and Sam laughed as I sang along.

Once we pulled up outside, we got out still singing to suga mama as we entered the building,

Hope/sam/ both.

"Boy you know that I want it i can tell you want me as your lady
Can't deny that you're sexy so what's it gonna be

Is you gon' get a job and make some of that green you try'na
Take me out, but you can't pay for me I guess I got cash,
I'll take one for the team

Oh baby can't you see

Ohhhh ohhhh I won't ask you to go

We entered the elevator and soon got out as we walked into the lunch room to get a drink before heading to Simon, but we didn't know we had an audience as we kept singing.