decided

Demi's PROV.

Christmas is two weeks away and I'm planning on going to London and celebrating it with hope, it's been 3 months since I've seen her and she has been busy doing things that need to be done around London.

We've been face timing a lot lately and she seems so tired, I have already made up my mind about being with her or marrying her but I'll give her my answer on Christmas day.

Her mother seems to be doing fine at the moment but the doctors have told us other wise she has up to three months to live, she's the only one who knows what my answer to hope is,

Sam called me and invited me and my family to come spend Christmas with them, she also invited Selena, fifth harmony and Camila along with there family's as well.

Right now we're getting all of our stuff packed and ready to go, Selena is sitting on my bed playing on her phone, I throw all of my clothes on top of her and she looked at me and I just shrugged walking over to my suit case.

"Pick out whatever you think looks the best I can't decide." I said and she laughed but started going through all my clothes, after two hours of searching for something decent she finally found 3 out fits and threw them in my bag.

This is going to be an interesting trip. I thought before putting a movie in and laying down beside Selena.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hope's PROV.

Im sitting in my office when I hear a knock on the door, a maid comes in followed by the one and only Cheyenne, she looks exactly like she did the last time I saw her.

Why is she hear ? Why now ? I don't want to hear an apology for what she did I really don't, what's done is done and there's no going back.

Before we got together we were friends, that's why when I found out she cheated... That's why it hurt so much, if she didn't like me anymore she could have just said so.

"Miss Jacobs there's a miss woods here to see you." The maid said before bowing and leaving me and my ex girlfriend in an uncomfortable silence, after a few minutes I spoke up breaking the silence that surrounds us.

"What are you doing here, Cheyenne ?" I asked sounding a little tired and slightly annoyed, she looked at me a moment before speaking up.

"I just wanted to see you again, I know that you have every right to hate me, but I miss my friend hope, I miss you." She spoke quietly and I soften my gaze towards my ex,

I'm not sure what to say to that, what can I say ? I might as well at least try to make amends with her, I sigh before standing up and pulling her into a hug, she seemed shocked at first but soon relaxed in my embrace.

"I missed you too, ya know now that I think about it I bet my mother set us up." I said with a small chuckle and she laughed too thinking of all the times my mother trued to break our friendship.

"Now that I think about it, that's why I ignored you in the first place, your mom found out about us and called me, she told me that she sent you away and that you'd never come back."

"That day that you saw JJ kissing me, I just want you to know that I'm sorry, I know that there's no excuse for my actions but I truly am sorry hope." She said and I held her hands in mine.

"It's fine, really I forgave you a long time ago, yes I was hurt but if that hadn't happened I wouldn't have fell in love, I love you but I always loved you more as my best friend, if that makes since ?" I said and she nodded slowly.