014.5

Oh my gosh. I just want to thank the readers of this book, most especially to the active ones who voted, added on their reading list and commented on the previous chapters. You guys gave me will to continue writing this book. 😭😭😭 i still haven't reached 1k reads but I am crying tears of joys because of you guys.

Love you lots.

Nekoma And Karasuno

(K)

Another day at club. Another day of whining of Haiba Lev.

Upon seeing the russian lad inside the gym, being unable to receive Yaku's pass, the captain, Kuroo Tetsurou, sighed.

He had a slight idea of the coach's plan and couldn't decide if it was a good or bad idea.

"You need to steady those skinny arms!!" Yaku yelled before throwing him another ball.

"Yaku-senpai's is skinnier, desu! But I'll try my best!"

Everyone inside the gym went silent before gazing worried at the russian like Kai while some like Taketora thought he deserved it.

That kid has some nerve. Kuroo sweatdropped before walking out with a ball in his hand while praying to the gods for Lev's survival and Yaku's mercy.

Meanwhile, Yaku was nearing Lev with a murderous aura surrounding him.

Once the captain closed the door of the gym. Kuroo heard a cry from the boy and the loud voice of the small senpai.

"Waaahh!! Senpai!!!" He can't do something to save the boy from a just-been-height-insulted-demon-senpai.

🏐

<T&I>

After a day of supervising her cousin and (secretly) observing the players of Aoba Johsai boy's volley.

Torakura went home with Iwaizumi on the wheels. Oikawa ran away after cleaning the gym, Torakura thought he went to his nephew but Iwa-chan knew the real reason behind it ... and made a mental note of giving the captain a nice and clean punch in the gut.

His eyes occasionally gazes at his side. The girl was busy fumbling with her phone.

"What are you doing?" Iwaizumi asked, trying to diffuse the silence.

"Mailing Nishinoya-senpai. They're outside the Foothill store, could you take me there?" She asked, not looking at the boy.

"Sure, just go home early okay? I don't want you to make Misaki-bacchan worry."

"Hai~" she spoke like Oikawa before giving Iwaizumi a side smile.

This made his cheeks warmer than they already are. He just chuckled and ruffled her hair with his right hand.

The girl hummed perfectly the music coming from the radio and Iwaizumi was on his full consciousness of listening. She's so cute. He glanced at his side and saw as she turn her head, following the beat of the song.