The Rescue From A Dungeon In Hell

When I came to, right way this feeling of fight or flight was predominant. A sword in my right hand in front of me and a little hand in my left hand behind me. I look back, 5 children hand in hand, following me. I understood in that moment I was to get them out of there and we were running out of time. Without any idea where we were or where we needed to go, I looked around and we seemed to be in a massive cave system, from where I stood, I could see as far as the eyes are able to. In every direction, enormous pillars from the ground to the very top, so high up it's just dark. staircases spiraled around them, in what seemed to be some sort of housing system, every structure in this place was built around a pillar and connected by stairs and bridges. On the ground where we were, there was nothing and upon realizing this, an overwhelming sense that we didn't belong there washed over even more intensely. I started running. There was some thing after us and it knew where we were, I didn't know what it was and even though I knew that I could handle any conceivable thing, and I mean I could feel infinite power surging through me, I was still very scared. I did not want to see what was coming and I didn't want the kids to see it either. I lead us up some stairs, which after running up for a while we finally get to a door. I carefully grip the knob as to not make noise in case there is someone or something on the other side. I slowly turn the knob and push the door open just enough to peek inside, inside there was a very tall and large robed figure in a weird pointy hat, it had its back towards me and was only a few feet ahead. It starts to turn around and my heart begins to beat out of my chest. I quickly close the door, not so that it wouldn't see me but the other way around. Realizing we are trapped on this staircase that only leads two bad situations. Towards whatever's coming and what is behind that door. I attempt to use my infinite power to create some kind of portal on the steps behind me for us to escape but the only place I could think of for the portal to take us was my bedroom and in that same second there it was, a black circular void with an image of my bedroom with a perspective from the ceiling, there it floated, between me and the closest kid, a blonde girl with a ponytail in a single braid and a fearless expression, she looked at the portal then at me. I jump in.