Chap 5 - Abroad

Your pov:
Its the final day of school before the summer and coach is on holiday from this morning, so no practice over the summer. I sighed and walked towards the gate with shiori at my side while shes chatting to her mum on the phone. Her mums currently abroad for a while.

My phone rings , and i answer it immediately. "Hey hey y/n, you all packed yet", the other end asked. I laughed and looked at shiori who caught my gaze. She gave me a big smile as well as a thumbs up. "Just gotta get some other stuff packed then we will head to the airport tomorrow". I heard cheering on the other side, which made me laugh. "Finally your gonna come back since i don't know how long", he said cheerfully. "Yeah, I'm so excited, thank you for allowing me and shiori to come train with you guys", i laughed. Me and bokuto began idle chat while shiori finished her call.

"Mum said yeah, and are you sure were allowed to go", she asked rubbing her arm with the other. I placed bokuto on speaker as we had walked out of school and no one was around us. "Yes shiori, my coach said you can as I've told him so many good things and how skilled you both are", he said. "Um okay,thank you bokuto", shiori said shyly. I pressed the phone to my ear again and me and shiori made way to hers, so we can collect her stuff.

Bokuto asked his coach if me and shiori could join them with training over the summer as bokuto has told coach how good we are and that I'm related to him.

Next day
"We have landed, have a pleasant day in japan", it was now 10 past 7 in the evening. We got on the plane at half seven this morning, a very long flight indeed. "Ugh, that flight was booooooreing", shiori groaned as she stretched her arms upwards.

"Okay shirori, you can chill now as we're here now", i laughed. "Yeah that may be true", she smiled. We collected out stuff and made head way outside of the airport. I looked round for any sign of bokuto as he said he would meet up with us. My phone vibrated. "Is that bokuto", shiori asked tilting her head toward me. I nodded, i unlocked my phone and looked at his message.

Owl - be there in a tick 😜

I was confused by the emoji but before i could reply something wrapped themselves round my waist. Then the next minute i know I'm in the air and I've dropped my stuff. I tilted my head back and saw white and black hair. "Kotaro put me down", i pleaded but he laughed. "I haven't seen you in forever so i don't want to". I glared at shiori who was laughing. Slowly other peoples' gazes were on us. "Kotaro put me down, your embarrassing me", i blushed.

Eventually he put me down and properly introduced himself to shiori. Then he carried my stuff to a taxi he had called, which all three of us took to where he was staying. we arrived in a airport surprisingly close to where him and his team are staying at. I sighed as we arrived.

We were welcomed at the door by three boys in red. Nekoma i believe, but what are they doing here. "You brought us two cute girls bokuto", one with bit of a shaved head but he still has some hair. "No no, this my cousin and her best friend, they will be training with us for the summer", bokuto smiled with his hands on his hips. "Ya hoo", the half baldie cheered, he now seemed to be in his own little world.

"I haven't told you yet have i, nekoma, ubugawa and shinzen are training with us too", bokuto smiled. "Nice of you to tell me now", i grumbled and grabbed shioris wrist. I dragged her last the boys and into the building where we were then greeted by two girls. "Hello, you must be y/n and shiori and I'm suzumenda but just call me Kaori and call her Yukie", the browb haired smiled. "Yeah, nice to meet you both", i smiled. "Thanks for letting us train", shirori bowed. Aw geez.

"No problem, we need more girls here to be honest and especially you two will be training as well so i expect some boys will try extra hard", yukie laughed. "Yeah i guess",shiori laughed also. "Il show you to where youll both be staying", kaori said and began to walk away, we followed with our stuff in hand.