Chapter 1

I just finished my whole dance and was ready to go home.

I walked out the door and headed to my car. I was a very old one but still worked.

My name is Mellie. Mellie Jackson.

I'm a dancer for celebritys' concerts. I've danced for Beyoncé,Usher,Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, you name it!

Well I'll tell you more about my life.

I was born in Mullingar, Ireland and best friends with Niall Horan. Yes the Niall Horan from One Direction! I haven't talked to him in about...3 years. It's pretty sad since when he left he said he would Skype me everyday, call me, text me. He did it for 3 months but then slowly it died down and it just... stopped. I remember constantly crying my eyes out cause I wish Niall was here with me. Don't get me wrong I was so happy for him! But imagine having your best friend then suddenly he is ripped out of your life, you don't get to say hi or anything to him. I once tried 2 1/2 years ago to call him, he didn't answer, I left a message and then no reply. I constantly checked my phone for about 8 months. But then I realized he wasn't coming home.

Niall was always there for me, always had a shoulder to cry on when my boyfriend broke up with me or cheated on me (it happened quite a lot).

But now I also don't have my parents but my best friend and love of my life.

I'm also a YouTuber. I have 2 million and a half people subscribing to me! Dance and YouTubing is the only 2 things I love doing!

I reached my very small 1 bedroom apartment and unlocked the door. I threw my purse on my couch and put on the tv and turned on the news. Nothing interesting on there just the weather. Seems it's going to be rainy all week. Great. Note the sarcasm. I took my phone from my purse, unlocked it and checked my twitter. I kept scrolling through my feed when suddenly something caught my eye.

A One Direction fan saw Niall going on a plane to Mullingar. I threw my phone on my couch and groaned. The last thing I needed is Niall coming back.

If he came over I would just ignore him like I do with everyone that annoys me.

I heard something on the news that made me scream

"REALLY, WHY? WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?"

"One Direction is playing at Mullingar, Ireland Thurdsay and Friday night." Said the news

Tomorrow's Thursday. Yay.

He's probably going to be staying a week.