Chapter 3

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 50 READS! I CANT BELIEVE IT!! I HAD JUST STARTED LESS THAN A WEEK AGO!! ILYA TYSM!

OKIE HERES THE NEW CHAPPIE :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Mellie's P.O.V.

I woke up from my alarm clock that rang every 5 minutes. I pushes the 'off' button and got up. I walked down stairs to get some breakfast. I got into the kitchen and opened my fridge and got the eggs out. I opened my cabinets and got a pan out. I put some spray on the pan, put it on the stove and turned It on. I all the sudden heard my ring tone and ran to my phone. It was a text from Niall.

Niall- "Hey Mellie I tried calling you but you didn't answer :( please call back I need to talk to you !" it read

If you NEED to talk to me then why didn't u do it 3 years ago. If he thinks he's just going to be forgiven.. he's totally wrong! He's going to have to do a lot to get forgiven.

I received another text message.

From- Connor, J.C., Trevor, Kian, Sam, Ricky (O2L)

J.C. -Hey Mellie wanna do a colab today? :)

Me- Sure :) what time?

Kian- Maybe about an hour

Me- Sure see you then!

O2L were really great friends of mine! We all did colabs together and had fun! One time Connor told me a few of them liked me but I thought nothing of it because no one said anything or gave signs. Or at least I didn't notice. I kinda have a crush on Sam but he defiantly doesn't like me!

I quickly made up my eggs, ate them and put the plate in the sink. I ran up stairs and put on light wash short jeans and a Hollister shirt on. I brushed my teeth and curled the tips of my hair. I took my phone and headed to the O2L house.

I opened the door and yelled "IM HERE!!"

Allt he sudden I heard 6 pairs of feet coming down the stairs and hearing a few Hey!'s or YAY!'s I turned around and was engulfed in a huge hug! I laughed and walked into the living room on the couch. I spoke up.

"So what are we doing?"

Kian started "Well maybe the cinnamon challenge?!"

I screamed "OMG I WANTED TO DO THAT FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS!! YAYY!!"

We all got up and spoke about where we were filming and decided outside since its nice and its enough space for 7 people.

We weren't doing 7 colabs because its too much so we are just going to post it on mine and 02l's channel.

*After Filming*

"Okay so I better head home." I say

I heard a bunch of awes.

"Don't worry I will come over in a few days okie?" I asked

I heard cheering and a bunch of yes'.

I grabbed my bag and said bye. I walked to my car and opened the door. Before I started the car my phone started ringing.

JAKE

Jake was my choreographer.

"Hey Jake!" I said

"Hey! I just got a call and someone wants you to dance in their music video. I dont remember who though sorry. Would you like to?" Jake said

"Sure! When?" I asked

"Well, they said its in California and it's in 5 weeks. But you will have to be there for 5 weeks so you can rehearse."

5 weeks in California, getting to be in a music video? WOO HOO!

"Sure! But who's paying the airplane ticket?" I wondered

"They are and they will have a little flat set up for you!" he said

"Ok! When do I have to be there?"

"Well you leave tonite..."

"Great! I can pack right now and be headed off! I'll come by to get the ticket!"

"Okie dokie see you soon!"

"Alrighty byee!"

"Bye!"

5 WEEKS IN CALIFORNIA!! YES!

I just have to pack and I'll be ready!

*on the airplane*

I put my headphones in and listened to Katy Perry and Little Mix. My eyes started getting sleepy and it was hard keeping them open. I soon fell asleep.

_

"Excuse me Miss? Miss?" I was awoken my the lady next to me lightly shaking me.

"Yes?"

"We are landing in 5 minutes. You should put your headphones in your bag!" the nice lady said

"Ok thank you!" I smiled

I was in California! Yayy!