The Sunny State (2)

Place: the private jet

Spencer lay there on the flight to california, trying to fall asleep. Nobody knew about it but Spencer hadn't slept in days. His memories of tobias hankel just kept on coming and he knew he didn't have  anyone to talk to about it, so he just kept to himself.

On the other side of the jet sat JJ. She was silently debating with herself whether this case was more worth choosing then the other serial murders happening across the USA. She was scared for herself, she was scared of ending up like one of the victims she had witnessed cross her computer screen, but as usual she kept to herself.

Across from her sat Emily Prentiss. She was thinking about her life, she was thinking about adopting, she remembered all the cases they had with kids so far. How she thought all of them were so cute, how much she wanted to adopt them and help them, but like all the others she kept it to herself too.

Sitting on the big chair was Hotch. He was remembering that one time when The Reaper, aka George Foyet, broke into his house and stabbed him 7 times in the chest region and how the same person killed his ex-wife. He thought about all the times his team and himself got kidnapped or attacked. He thought about how badly messed up some of his teammates were, and he wondered how long it would be before they lose it like Elle Greenaway. Hotch didn't realise he wasn't the only person keeping something to himself. 

Then there was Derek Morgan, now he was thinking about how he wouldn't let his team, his family get hurt ever again. He would always blame himself whenever his teammates got hurt. But this time, he would congratulate himself on keeping them safe.

David Rossi, this man was sitting across from Morgan. He was thinking about the kids, the kids whom he helped for more than ten years, and how his team, his wonderful team, caught the killer in two days. He was thinking about his wife's, and how he hoped, even though he was divorced, that they were safe.

Meanwhile, Penelope Garcia the technical analyst sat in her sparkling outfit at her cheerful desk, praying and praying nobody would get hurt on this case, that nothing terrible would cross her screen over the course of this case. In case something horrible happened she had her sparkly pen to comfort her.  

They all prayed, because god know what will happen on this case.

After 1 hour of flying on the plane they all gathered and discussed the case.

"We think this UnSub is a sexual sadist who gets off on watching the hurt he causes by the Memory loss." David remarked

"So he stalks his victims after he drugs them" Spencer replied.

"Guys there is another victim, Emily Clarke" Penelope said showing up on their screens

"But he wasn't due to drug anyone yet, we have 2 days" Emily says surprised

"He probably heard that the FBI are coming." JJ remarked

"You guys should get some rest, i have a feeling this will be a long case" Hotch told his team, he knew it was his responsibility, being the leader.

And with that the team rested.