2. Just You...

Shivaay's POV.

It's been two days since I realized that she loves me, everything feels like a dream. I can't believe she loves me after everything I have been doing to her.

From my previous experiences with women, I had understood that they like to be priority number 1. They love it when they have attention and comfort. But I had provided none to Annika. I never made her feel important, though I kept saying that she is. Nearly lost her to death more than once, almost never bothered to ask her opinion regarding the matters of our family. Never asked her if she was comfortable with my family, especially since it was me who forced her to marry me.

I just continued to assume things.

But this wasn't an assumption. This was surety. This was finality.

I loved her.

I love her.

And I will always love, only her.

Tonight she would know about my feelings. I will tell her about how deeply I feel about her. How she isn't just my wife, she is my soul mate and better half by all means.

All I can think while writing notes for her is her beautiful smile while she will try to absorb my words when I will finally say those words to her. Every time I see her, my heart skips a beat and then beats faster than it ever has.

I place a gift wrapped box with a single red rose along with a note that says:

_____________________________
Romance is the glamour,
which turns the dust of everyday life
into a golden haze.

Dinner tonight at 8 PM.
Please wear this.
-SSO.
_____________________________

Satisfied with my words, I leave to place the next note near the dressing table drawer, where her accessories were kept. I place another box carrying earrings with another rose and a note.

_____________________________

There is no charm equal to
tenderness of heart.

I assume these would go
along with your outfit.
-SSO.
_____________________________

She will see it when she returns from work. I have 3 more hours before we leave for our dinner, so I will call up the manager to find out about the preparations.

****3 hrs. later****

She is back, I can say without even looking for her. The laughter and joyous sound of family says it all for her, she brings that along with her. 

God! How did I turn out to be such a lucky f*cker!?

I rush towards the hall only to hear her conversation with OmRu in Om's studio.

"Romance isn't his cup of tea, Rudra! Marriage with The Shivaay Singh Oberoi has shattered all my dreams of romance. I hadn't dreamt of marrying a multi-billionaire, I had dreamt of marrying a guy who would have enough free time to spend with me."

"He does care for you, Bhabhi. He looks forward to spend time with you." Om tried to convince her.

"Arrey! Care karne se kya hota hai? Care hum dostoon ki bhi karte hai, paltu kutte ki bhi karte hai aur bhai- behenoon ki bhi karte hai!! Rahi baat time spend karne ki, toh tumhare Bhaiya ek baar bhi mujhe picture dikhane ya long drive pe nahi legaya. Date toh chodo chaat tak nahi khilayi mujhe! I want to be his wife not his friend. There is a difference in calling and accepting me as his wife." She huffs and puffs.