Chapter 2 : First Strike

After the tragedy Sai wanted to find more answers on how can he cleanse the dark mist. He searched on the internet on how to cleanse it . But not a single page popup. He searched more deeper and finally found one website but its restricted but at the bottom of the web page there is an address shown.

Sai managed to wrote it in his notebook and in a sudden sai's laptop shuts down by itself " Wait what happen??".

Dark mist doesn't want Sai to know other ways to cleanse him.

Next day while walking to school, Sai thinks about why his laptop shuts down by itself "How did it shuts down by itself, dark mist? nah maybe my laptop is out of battery "

When he walks on the streets, Sai heard laughters infront of him. Its a couple. It is weird that he didn't transform into a demonic thing but right after that he heard that the couple is planning for a date tonight.

Dark mist spoke to sai " We found our first couple "

Sai ignored the dark mist but the dark mist continued his words " or else your whole body is mine "

Sai trembles "Ok - ok I will do it no... We will" The dark mist burst into laughters.

Class has started. Sai couldn't stop thinking about the plan that he agreed with the dark mist.

His teacher walks pass by him and said "SAI!! Stop daydreaming"

The whole class laughs at him. Sai did not make any single reaction and not even a single eye contact. Its like he is not afraid of being scolded by his teacher.

The girl that he like sitting next to him asked " Are you okay?? you seem to be looking a little bit pale "

Sai turns to her with a smile " Im fine thanks"

Sai did not expect that the girl still wants to talk to him but yeah its kinda awkward now.

The girl apologize to sai " Im sorry for the last few weeks that I didn't even spoke or send you a text since you might need some space"

Sai knows that she still cared about him but Sai wanted to tell her that his been experiencing weird stuff but he doesn't want her to be afraid and make her feel more uncomfortable with him.

"Welp time to go home cya " Sai said to her looking like he's in a rush

It almost time for the couples date. Sai is waiting for them here since the couple just wanted to take a night walk together kinda date. He saw a girl waiting for her boyfriend there alone. So Sai keep on waiting for the boy to come first.

Sai ask the dark mist. " How can I eat their heart with this form?"

Dark mist replied "Silly me I get too exited until I forget how to make you a demonic creature. since you brought a pocket knife the first thing you do, you must cut something like your arm for example till it bleeds and then shout "Darakas" you will turn into a demonic creature called "Dread Darakas" and you will be controlled by me at the time unless" Dark mist suddenly stop talking.

Sai saw the boyfriend come late and apologizing to his girlfriend.

Sai with a strange smile. " huh sweet.. What kind of boyfriend comes to a date late.." Sai spoke it with anger.

  Sai cuts his arm and shout "DARAKAS!!"

As he suffers throughout the transformation , He become taller than an average person his skin color change into a grayish type. His nail becomes a claw, hair grows long and a horn grows on his forehead . With Green glowing eyes.

Sai transformed into the Dread Darakas as he rushes out of the bush where he hides. He kidnaps the girl first and hides back to the bush.

Her boyfriend shouted "BABE!! BABE!! " As the boy trembles.

Its a quiet night and the boy wants to investigate what is behind the bush but suddenly he saw his girlfriend chest. He is terrified. He saw a hole in the middle of his girlfriend chest. He began to cried . The guy didn't realize that there's a creature behind him.

Sai spoke to the boy with a monsterous voice " You should join her "

Sai stabbed the guy with his sharp claw creating a hole in the middle of the guys chest pulling the heart and ate it immediately.

" HUH I FEEL STRONGER THAN NORMAL "

Dark mist said to Sai " Do u like it ? HAHAHAHA 2 Heart down 13 LEFT TO GO"

right after that Sai turns back to normal and leave the area leaving the two bodies there.

*To be continued*