Chapter 3 : Unexpected request.

The next morning Sai wokes up and didn't remember anything that happen last night. He gets himself to shower and realize his left arm is scarred so he bandage it after the shower. He didn't eat breakfast since he does not feel hungry and walks to school like usual. He walks pass by an electronic store where they sell some tvs and so on. Theres a live broadcast on some of the flat screen.

Sai stopped and watch it for a min  before he continues to walk to school "Hmm whats up with world today ?"  Sai thought to himself.

"Breaking news! Two couples has been brutally murdered yesterday. Their heart has been taken but the body has been left on the crime scene. A girl walking there last night witnesses the crime scene. The girl said it appears it is not human that murdered the couple. So we advised don't wandered around all alone late at night. Now for wea-"

Sai remembers now what happen last night. He felt guilty but he got no other choice than to do that. Sai leaves the store and heads back to school.

He arrived at school. The girl that he liked waved at him "Sai!!"

Sai was in a bad mood turns into a good mood seeing his crush waved at him.

Sai approach her with a smile " uhmm.. Morning".

The girls looks at his face "U look tired. Hey! What happen to your left arm?"

Sai replied. "Nothing I just cut myself while trying to prepare for late night dinner"

Luckily the girl believes him. Since its kinda unlogic how he cuts his arm by accident because most people gets a cut on their fingers while cutting stuff not their arms. Right after the conversation between Sai and the girl. Dark mist suddenly talks to Sai.

Sai in the middle of the talk "Oh Excuse me for a min, I need to go to the restroom"

"Sure" The girl replied him.

Sai rans to the rest room while nobody is there. "What now Dark mist?"

"I sense a weird presence from that girl. What is her name ?" Dark mist asked Sai

Sai scratch his head "OH yeah I forgot to tell you her name. Her name is Jaina"

Dark mist heard about the name but the dark mist keeps it as a secret from Sai. Before Sai leaves the restroom a group of bullies bumps into Sai.

The leader of the group spoke to him "Is there a problem kid?" Sai ignored the guy . "Are you deaf kid? I ask you one more time is there a pro-" The guy stop midsentence.

While Sai turns around slowly with a serious face "No" as he walks away from the group of bullies.