3

jungkook and hoseok had not long come back to the dorm to find that no one was home. at this hoseok grinned and took jungkook's hand "come on let's cuddle and watch a movie" jungkook nodded with a grin  "yay! I'll get some snacks hobi-hyung, you put a movie on" jungkook pecked hoseok's lips and ran off into the kitchen while hoseok set up the movie. seeing as the only tv they had was in the living room thats where they would be. hoseok decided on getting a soft blanket that they could cuddle under with everything ready and jungkook back with snacks and soda for them and setting them up on the coffee table they both settled down into the couch and cuddled together as hoseok started the movie, giving jungkook a quick kiss on his forehead making him blush.

"we'll have to listen out for the others"jungkook whispered and the elder nodded in agreement. the couple had been dating for nearly 6 months, none of the band members had found out. its not that they wanted to hide their relationship, its because they where scared of what the others would think. to make sure fans didnt find out they both agreed that they would carry on the skin ship with other members not wanting anyone to suspect anything, but seeing as namjoon and hoseok had swapped rooms so that now the couple shared a dorm room they always got to cuddle each other to sleep at night to make up for all the kisses and hugs they'd miss in the day.

but what they was most worried about was big hit finding out about their relationship and what would happen to the pair, afterall they didnt want to be the reason bts lost members or broke up in general.

around half way through the movie the other members had come back to the dorms to find the couple sleeping still cuddling each other. most members shrugged it off no really caring. taehyung and jimin on the other hand stood in front of the two, jimin had just turned the tv and was about to steal some of the snacks to take to their room when taehyung suddenly spoke "they look cute together..." he spoke with his boxy smile looking over at jimin whom nodded in agreement, jimin stood up straight as he saw taehyung take a picture of the two sleeping "hey jimin do you think theyre together like boyfriends" this was something jimin had to think about for awhile before speaking "i don't think so... but i dont care if they are" jimin bit his lip as he watched taehyung who was nodding in thought "but i dont think big hit would be happy about if they found out..." jimin whispered sadly before starting to walk to his room "come on taetae... lets go to bed" taehyung nodded and followed jimin to their room.

after a few more hours hoseok and jungkook woke up and made their way back to their room. changing and then getting in bed to share cuddles and kisses again before going back to sleep.