Chapter 27~ Little Talks

Amari's P.O.V

"Get out" I yell.

"Can you let me talk?" Ariel asks.

"No, get out Ariel"

"Please"

"NO. I said no. No means no. If I say no that simply means no. Please just go!"

"No, Let me explain"

"explain how you got that on your neck?"

"Amari..."

"Goodbye Ariel"

I slam the door. I sit on the floor and cry.

Why?

I never thought he would do this. Even Ariel. She was someone I thought I could trust. She was my best friend. I just can't.

Some knocks on the door. I wipe the tears away and stand up. I place my hand on the cold door knob. The door opens revealing Hunter standing at the door with him. Jacob.

"Are you okay?" Hunter asks me.

"I'm fine..."

He moves the hair covering the side of my face. Now he can obviously tell I was crying. He looks at me for a second. Within a few seconds, he embraces me into a hug.

I begin to cry. I tried to hold back my tears. It didn't work. I cry and cry and cry.

"You're definitely not okay" he says.

"Hey , I'll be back" Jacob says closing the door.

~
Hunter and I are still on the floor. I've calmed down. We both have been sitting on the floor on our phones.

"Hey, let's go do something " Hunter says putting his phone down.

"Like what?" I say looking up at him.

"Let's go to the movies " he says smiling at me. He extends his arms and grabs my hands to help me stand up.

"What movie?"

"Your choice "  he says grabbing his keys and phone.

"Umm... can we see beauty and the beast?" I ask grabbing my phone and jacket and head for the door.

"Yes!!! I've been waiting to see that. I didn't want to go by myself because i knew people would stare at me. Also Brandon amd Ashton refused to come with me" he says walking out the door. I follow him out the door. We head towards the elevator. I press the down button and we wait for the elevator to open. The doors open and a boy steps out. It's Blake.

" Amari, I was just looking for you" he says reaching for my hand. Quickly Hunter grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him.

" Blake , we're going to the movies. Amari doesn't have time to talk to you"
Hunter says dragging both of us into the elevator.

"But wait!"

The doors close.
------
Short update sorry