Part 6- No answer

Friday. 15:45 *one month later*

Fucking hell, I miss Chris so much. He has gone to summer vacation with William. I just really hope he doesn't do anything stupid, and I really hope he doesn't find any other girl there. I fell in love with him, but is that a good idea? Absolutely no, but heart wants what it wants. uGH, Eva, dont worry, he is not that stupid. Hopefully.

I was about to send him a double text cause he didn't reply me, but then I saw that picture. That fucking picture. Ingrid and Chris, in hug. And I just droped my phone. And layed down, on the floor. No feelings, no tears. Just a blank space. I should have know that. And now, I am just staring at my window, at the sun, doing nothing. Eva, wake up, maybe they are just friends. But why did she do that? To make me jealous, furious? Why didn't he tell me they were together on vacation? All those questions yet no answer.
So what to do now, after all things? He know a lot of secrets of mine and I know his too, and he know what has happened with Ingrid. So what are you going to do know, Eva?
Noora explained to me why was she with Ingrid that school day and I am not mad at her anymore, so called her.
"Noora, love?"
"Heey Eva! How's my girl going?"
"To be honest, not that well. I saw Chris and Ingird's photo on instagram. I don't know what to do or say."
There was a blank after that.
"Yeah...I saw it too. And i know that William almost hooked up with a girl in that camp. I literally screamed of anger, baby. Can I come over?"
I had to say yes because I wasn't feeling that great either.
"Surely, I have some movies and popcorns for us. I'm waiting"

After Noora came, we just watched a movie and stayed quiet for a bit. But, honestly, I didn't mind.
"What should I do, Noora? Should I text him? I miss him so much."
She looked at me, with a sad look.
"To be honest, I don't know. I think you should just ask him when they are coming back and that you miss him, that's all."
"Okay, I will do it."
I took out my phone and opened Instagram and saw notifications from Chris.

chrisschistad: Bdabsyd i lovee wufdj eonnw worey.
I laughed a little until I realised that he was completely wasted.
evamohn2: Chris, I'm not going to talk to you when you are drank. Is this your last night camping?
chrisschistad: It surealy iSsr. i have tit go. ingrid wswys Hi to yah.
I just stood there, In my Bedroom and started crying. I couldn't do that anymore.
"Eva, Eva. What's wrong?"
Noora took my phone and saw messages. She started crying herself and came and hugged me.
"I am so sorry Eva. You don't deserve any of this. William is drunk too, but good thing is that they are coming tomorrow, so we will talk to them. I really , really hope they aren't doing anything wrong.

Deeply inside, I knew something happened but the problem was I did not know what. I couldn't do anything but wait for tomorrow, a new day, anew start. I was just thinking about talking to him and kissing his perfect lips. Oh God, Eva. You are so in love.

Hey, i finally published a part. I hope someone is reading this still and If u do, Hmu and write a comment. Thanks for reading!