date♡

So here it goes...
After all the chatting and long skype chats we met for the first time. It was really really hard cause i was so conscious to meet him. I wanted to look perfect and didnt wanted to ruin anything.
I straightened my curly hair, wore a black shirt on skinny jeans added a little bit of a makeup not to much tho i was not good with makeup too. Lol.
It was about 4 o clock sharp that i met him. He wore a dark royal blue colour shirt which made his fair complexion glow more. He had straight hair coming on to his small eyes, he had a beard in shape with thin lips that had the most amazing smile. My heart skipped a beat every time he said something with his manly voice....
We cruised the most of the city while suddenly he holds my hand, it was quite weird cause no one had ever touched me but him touching me was something i didn't mind cause i loved him but if i could have stopped him for the first time things wouldn't have got further in the future.... Our date was coming to an end and he was about to drop me home back when he kissed me. It was surprising a bit weird but the fire which raised while his lips touched mine his arms around me his tongue making its way was something ill never forget... our first date was great but the unseen future was not...