Lazy Day with Styles

Hi! Thanks for clicking this story. If you comment or voted.. thanks, ily! I couldnt ask for more than that! :)x

____________________________________________________________________________

Lazy Day with Styles.

Monday Morning. 8:30 am.

Im on my way to Harry's flat. Gosh, he texted me earlier. He said that he is free today that's why he told me to go to his flat. Instead of picking me in my house with his car.. he just texted me to say that he wants me to go to his flat, Hazza's not really a gentleman when it comes to me. That's my buddy!

I knocked on his door. 30 seconds passed.... he's still not opening the door. Oh c'mon Harry Styles. So I decided to open the door. I twisted the doorknob, its open. I opened it, oh shit! He's just sitting there on the couch! Playing with his DS.

"Hey! Dont tell me you didnt heard that I knocked on your door Hazza!" I yelled, pointing him with my pointer finger.

He didnt response. He just kept on smiling, looking at the screen of his DS.

So, he's testing my patience huh! "Ok, I'll just gonna leave. Bye!" then I turn to the direction of the door. As I twisted the door knob, he grab my wrist and laughed. I looked at him, straight in the eyes raising my right eyebrow. Gosshh, his emerald eyes were so perfect. If I could only stare at those eyes forever...... But no,no,no,no. Stop daydreaming Kris! 

I let go of my wrist from his hand. Then I faced the door again. He grabbed my waist. Hugged me from the back. He put his chin on my right shoulder.

"Im just playing with you Kris... sorry!" he whispered into my ear that really tickles me that causes me to blush. No!!! Kris dont show him that youre blushing. Dont show it Kris. So I decided not to response. 

"Hey, why are you so hot tempred today Kris?" he said as he tightens his arms around my waist. I didnt response again. And rolled my eyes. I think he saw it.

"So... how about watching a movie?" he suggested as he leads me toward the couch still with his hands on my waist. Gosh, I cant help myself to smile. 

We sat on the couch. I get his DS and I continue the game that he is playing a while ago whilst Harry's choosing a movie for us to watch. 

"Sorry about a while ago..." he said to me with a puppy face as he sat on the couch placing his left hand on my lap. I still didnt response forcing myself not to smile. 

He surprisingly hugged me that I just dropped his DS. He wrapped me with his strong arms. He skaked me. "KRISSS! KRISS Im SORRY BUDDY!" he begged. I giggle. And as he heard me giggle he let go of me. "Yayy, Kris is not mad at me anymore!" I laughed. 

"You know what? I would give myself an award for resisting not talking to you for 10 minutes" I sarcastically said. He laughed. 

"Wait, I'll just get some snacks for us to eat" then he went off the kitchen. I stared at him for a while and I decided to follow him. I saw him getting some snacks from the cabinet. 

"What snack do you want beautiful?" he said

"Anything! As long its flavor is cheese and by the way.... Im not beautiful!" 

He stopped grabbing snacks from the cabinet. Looked at me straight in the eyes. He raised his eyebrows, his eyes widened. (look at the gif on the multimedia, that's the reaction of Harry) 

"DO NOT SAY THAT." he told

"What? That I am not beautiful? Its true curly boy, Im a lettuce!" Harry gives me death glares after I said it to him. He came closer.