Chapter 7

Next update!😄

Kanan's pov

After the whole kitchen incident Ezra brought me to his room to show me his stuff, aka junk. He was excited about it however so I'm​ just going along with it. When we reached his room he had me sit on the bed while he searched for things to show me. "This is my stuffed cat! I got it on my second birthday my mom and dad said anyways, I don't remember." He then sat a plush cat on the bed and went back to his search. "And this is my journal! But don't read or open it! If you do...... I'll just have to kill you." He said the last part smiling and I rolled my eyes. "But this next one is my favorite item I have or will ever have." I sat on the bed a picture of him and two people I recognized. I had to keep myself from gasping but I'm sure my face is saying something.

Mira Bridger's pov on the day of death

Me and my husband Ephraim walked to the bakery and decided to take a short cut down the alley, I hope the bakery made the cake right. As we walked a man came out of the back entrance of a bar obviously drunk. Ephraim put himself in front of me and guided us around him only for him to stand up and activate a blade of some sort, it was green and glowed bright. "Listen mister we don't want any trouble." That didn't stop him though, he came towards us and red covered the alley.

Back to where we left of at.
Kanan's pov

I couldn't keep my eyes off of the photo. He's their son. I killed his parents. I orphaned him. I destroyed his childhood. I did this to him. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was drunk and foolish, because of my mistake I killed innocent people and orphaned a little boy who wasn't ready to be on his own. Ezra shook my shoulder "Kanan? Are you alright?" I didn't mean to say it but it came out anyway as a whisper. "I did this." I covered my mouth and looked away, praying he didn't hear me. "Did what?" I looked into his eyes and struggled to tell him the truth. "I-I-I k-killed
t-t-them." He looked at me and seemed to not understand. "Ezra it's all my fault." I said sobbing. He shrank back in fear, now understanding what I said. "You killed mommy and daddy." He started to cry and I tried to calm him down. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed and ran out. I wept as I sat on the floor in sorrow. He tried to help me, the monster who took everything from him. He hates me. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a razor I've kept on me in times like this. I quickly ran into the fresher and looked the door. In the mirror I could see my red puffy eyes and the tear streaks. I looked down at my arm, pulled up one of my sleeves, held it over the sink, and slid the razor. You killed innocent people, one line. You destroyed a child's life, two lines. You never deserved the affection he gave you, three lines. You're a monster, four lines. You can never feel deserve to feel love again, five lines. I cried and held it, shaking as I went to make the next cut. You don't deserve to live! "I'm so sorry Ezra, please forgive me." I slid the razor. "Kanan!" Before I could turn to look everything went black.

Ezra's pov

I ran off into the fields after what Kanan told me. He killed my parents! I sat down on a rock outside of the ghost cried but then everything went white. When I opened my eyes I saw my parents. "Mom! Dad!" I ran to them as the came to me, once we reached each other we hugged and cried tears of joy. My dad lifted my chin up "We need to talk Ezra." I nodded and sat down as they did too. "Ezra we know you're hurt but.... Your friend needs you." My mom said. I shook my head "He's not my friend. Friends don't hurt friends." "Honey, he didn't mean to. He was lost and still is. Ezra he knows your pain, he carries it too." I cocked my head to the side confused. My dad now spoke "Ezra he lost everything too. He parents, his home, his life. He lost it all too. But you've found your way out of the hurt and pain. You found hope, Kanan hasn't. He needs a friend to guide him Ezra.
He needs a angel."
I cried in their arms thinking of how I reacted to him. He was telling me the truth, even if it meant he could loose his only friend. "I need to go back." They smiled and gave me a hug. "Then go Ezra, we'll meet again someday." Then everything went white again and I was back outside of the ghost. I ran inside and into my room. "Kanan!" When I opened the door though he wasn't there. "Kanan?" That's when I felt it. Pain, sorrow, loneliness, grief, and misery. I followed to where it was the strongest and found myself at the door to the refresher. I tried to open it but was locked so I put in the overide code. The door finally opened to reveal Kanan holding a bloody razor over his already cut arm. "I'm so sorry Ezra, please forgive me." "Kanan!" Before I could get to him he collapsed to the floor with the razor still in his grasp. I pulled it from him and threw it to the other side of the room. I hugged his limp body and called for Hera. I felt a tear slide down my cheek "I forgive you."

Hope this isn't too bad

Hope this isn't too bad. Lol😂
Comment any thoughts or ideas.

Col out⛵️⛵️⛵️⛵️⛵️⛵️