Two Years Later

Bella's P.O.V.

I see him everywhere, and no I'm not crazy. He is on tour, he is literally everywhere. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google, ect. I try and get him out of my mind, but it's SO hard. I love... Loved him, and I thought he loved me. But then he started to make all of these accusations.

"Where you cheating on me?" He would ask, getting angry when I was out past eleven.

"I bet he can't care for you like I can!" He would shout at me.

Then I would shout something back like, "I don't need to be cared for, I'm not a child Liam!"

He would run his fingers through his hair, rub him temples. Then wrap his arms around me. I would try to push away, but he always held his grip until I gave in and rested my head on his chest. It would be fine for a while, but then he would get upset again. We did this for about six months before he ended the pattern.

Instead of asking me if I had cheated, which I hadn't. He walked over to me and screamed "You whore!" into my face. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He ran over to the couch where a suit case was sitting, he picked it up and tossed it to me. I had all of my clothes in it. He was throwing me out. That was the day, I lost my will to love. I can no longer love, because he took half my heart...

~~

Okay, so here is the first chapter. I hope you guys like it. I know it is kind of short, but they will get longer after this. Remember, VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE.

~Quilliam