The Tour

Belle's P.O.V. 

I picked my phone up, I had fresh tears in my eyes. I need to know what he is doing right now.

"Hey..." I sent the message at 6:45 pm. I know he probably won't answer but I had to try.

I rolled over and put my head under my pillow and breathed in deep. The sent of him was still on the pillow. I pulled my head out, now I am just being a creeper.

Liam's P.O.V.

I walked into my hotel room and threw my jacket onto the coffee table. I sat down on the couch and turned my phone on. The lock screen was a picture of me and the guys. I unlocked my phone and saw a text, it was number that my phone didn't have under my contacts but I knew that number by heart. It was Belle... Do I dare open it? What if she is trying to tell me that she wants me back? I don't want her back...well I do but, she cheated on me. I knew since Harry told me, before he told me it was just rumors made up by fans to try and break us apart, but then Harry told me she saw Belle kiss another guy and they walked to his car and took off. I'll admit, I was drunk when I kicked Belle out. Maybe I should have asked her? But I trust Harry, he wouldn't lie to me.

I have to say, it nearly killed me, and now I am not able to love another again. She will be my first true love and my last, and this is because she stole Half my Heart....

~Hey guys, so yeah here is The second chapter. hope you like.